Lovely spacious design apartment with sunny garden in a monumental house. Perfect for a summer holiday or a business trip!
- Recently renovated apartment (inc. new bathroom & toilet) in a State Monument on the monumental "Sweelinckplein" .
- Very spacious: >120 m^2 apartment and large sunny garden
- Luxurious feel thanks to design furniture & utensils
- Nicest neighborhood between city center and the beach.
- Excellent parking possibilities & close to public transport.
Walking distance from:
- 3 local streets with shops, bars & restaurants (Reinkenstraat, van Speijkstraat and de 'Fred' (Frederik Hendriklaan) (2-10 mins).
- The city center (15 mins; or 5 mins by tram which stops around the corner)
- The World Forum congress center (10 mins)
- The Gemeentemuseum (with 150.000 pieces of art one of Europe's biggest art museums; 10 mins)
- The beach (half an hour walk, or 10 mins by tram).
Parking is almost always possible right in front of the door.
I always respond within 24 hours ;-).
Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Respect our neighbors and do not make too much noise after 21:00 o’clock
- It is not allowed to invite other guests without our permission
Hai! Ik ben deze zomer veel bij mijn vriend; dus vandaar dat ik mijn huis hier op airbnb aanbied. Ik woon al 15 jaar in Den Haag; dus ik kan je goed op weg helpen!
Hello! I'm staying at my boyfriend's place a lot this summer - so that's the reason I'm offering my house on airbnb. I've been living in The Hague for 15 years; so can definitely help you find your way around town!