In a quaint seaside village of historic beach cottages, this vacation rental home is like no other. Hidden by tall hedges and located in the heart of East Hampton Village, a short walk to Main Beach, The Palm, Guild Hall & Polo Ralph Lauren, the Graybarn Cottage, brought to you by the Mill House Inn, is the beginning of a new Hamptons tradition.
~ 3 Bedroom Main House ~ 1 Bedroom Carriage House ~ Dog & Child Friendly ~ Private Gardens ~ 40' Chemical-Free Gunite Pool ~ Hot Tub ~ Gas BBQ ~ 2 Master Suites with Soaking Tubs & Steam Showers ~ 2 Wet Bars ~ 3 Gas Fireplaces ~ Flat Screen TVs ~ Library ~ Wifi ~ Stereo ~ 2 Game Tables ~ Gym Membership ~ Stocked Gourmet Kitchen ~ Daily Housekeeping & Laundry ~ Full Concierge Services ~ Beach Parking Permits ~
A stay at the Graybarn Cottage includes the amenities of the Mill House Inn, an award-winning luxury boutique hotel, including breakfast delivered daily , housekeeping twice daily, and Personal Assistants at your service!
Let our Concierge help you plan your day’s adventure – experience a massage in your luxurious suite or a run on the beach with your dog, a tour of the Long Island Wine Region or a family outing at the Children’s Museum, golf at Montauk Downs, horseback riding on the beach or just curling up with a good book in front of your fireplace. Planning a dinner party? Let us shop for you, prep your barbecue or even provide the chef and servers. An intimate wedding? We will customize every detail of your special day or work with your wedding planner. A corporate retreat? Tell us what you need and we will make it happen - from AV equipment to a sunset sail on a classic schooner.
About The Mill House Inn: The Mill House Inn is a luxury Bed & Breakfast providing fine lodging & hospitality in the historic village of East Hampton, NY. Our beautiful rooms, spectacular child & dog-friendly suites, the best breakfast in the Hamptons and our dedicated professional staff have received rave reviews. Zagat proclaimed The Mill House Inn one of the “Top 50 Small Hotels” in the US. Travel & Leisure featured us as “Inn of the Month.” New York Magazine rated us one of the “Top 10 Inns in the Hamptons” and American Historic Inns chose us as one of the “10 Most Romantic Inns.” The readers of Dan's Papers have voted The Mill House Inn 'Best of The Best in the Hampton's.' The Best Bed & Breakfast, Best Inn and Best Hotel!!
- RATES: Posted Rates are inclusive of the 15% Service Charge.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: GBC Check-In is 4PM - 10PM, Check-out is 11AM. Please contact the Hotel for Early Arrivals & Late Departures.
- OCCUPANCY: Overnight Occupancy is limited to 8 adult guests, 12 guests total including children.
- PETS: Well-behaved dogs are always welcome. Please notify your Personal Assistant if you are traveling with a dog and we will have a special amenity package ready for your arrival.
- MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS: 7 Nights.
- BEACH PARKING PERMITS: Beach parking permits must be returned to the Hotel Front Desk at check-out or a $750 fee will be charged.
- DAMAGES & SMOKING: Guests are responsible for all damages to The Graybarn Cottage property. | Smoking: One night's lodging fee will be charged.
- LAW & ORDINANCE: Guests must comply with local law & ordinance and are solely responsible for any fines or summons received as a result of their actions or misuse of the property.
- ALTERATION: No-shows, late arrivals & early departures are responsible for all Charges.
- Please respect your neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment.
Proud owner, with my husband Gary, of the Mill House Inn and our Graybarn Cottage. My passion is photography and you will find my photographs throughout the inn and the cottage. I love to walk and East Hampton is one of the most beautiful places in the world to walk with your camera! We love dogs and both properties are dog-friendly. Chef will even prepare gourmet dogwood for your best friend. A we will share the secrets of the best pet-friendly beaches, parks and restaurants.