You will love this cozy home, which features plenty of indoor and outdoor space to relax in relative privacy among other guests. We are in East Hollywood (between downtown and Hollywood), so you'll be a short Uber or train ride away from everywhere you want to be! For example, Paramount Pictures is 10 mins away via public transit and 6 mins away via car. Stay with us and see how your favorite movies are made!
Note: this listing is for a double full-size bed in a shared room for co-ed guests.
This space has tons of natural light and has a breezy feel throughout. The decor is a fun blend of old, new and created from scratch, so we can't help but believe you will find something to love about it. The mattresses are super-comfy memory foam mattresses that you will have dreams about after you're gone! (You'll have sweet dreams on them at the very least!) There is plenty of space to park your bum and get some work done on your favorite laptop or mobile device, and we have the fastest Wi-Fi connection available for all your legal online activities. We have some off-street parking available (for a reasonable fee), and you will have access to lockers or a safe space to keep your valuables secure.
Guests will have access to their reserved bed, both restrooms, the living rooms, the kitchen, and the outdoor lounge area in the back of the house.
Jacob will be available to offer help throughout your stay. However, there will be times when he is in classes and may be unable to respond for a short period. With that said, Jacob is a ton of fun and he loves to get to know guests if they are into that!
I hate to be redundant, but you are booking a bed in a shared room. That means other people you may or may not know will be sleeping in beds in the same room. However, do not worry about the safety of your possessions. As mentioned above, we have lockers/storage areas to keep your belongings safe.
1. Cigarette smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
2. Check out time is 11 am. Failure to do so will result in a charge for an additional night.
3. Non-registered guests may not enter the guest rooms.
4. You may not exceed a room's maximum occupancy. Twin beds are for one person. Full beds can sleep up to two people, but you are required to make a reservation for two. Failure to do so will result in an additional charge no greater than the standard amount for a second guest on that particular night.
5. Sleeping bags are not allowed in guest rooms. We will store them for you until check-out.
6. Rooms are co-ed unless otherwise specified.
7. You may not keep food in the guest rooms.
8. All guests must be at least 18 years of age.
9. Quiet hours and lights out in guest rooms are between 11 pm and 8 am. If you come in late at night, please be respectful of guests who may be sleeping.
10. Please keep the shoe storage area in the common area (the shelf in the living room) neat.
11. Please do not leave your bags in the living room, kitchen or bathroom.
12. Please keep your luggage closed and upright against the wall in your room, in the closet or a locker when not in use.
13. Please use the hooks in the rooms or bathroom to hang your used towels. Please put towels you no longer need in the clothes hampers near the laundry area in the kitchen.
14. Please clean up after yourself following any meals made and eaten (whether in the kitchen or on the patio).
15. We reserve the right to charge any damages to the property and any unpaid portion of the bill to the credit card used to secure the booking.
16. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property of guests.
17. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in cancellation of the remaining reservation at the guest's expense.
Passphrase: I need more shoes.