Pamper UR Senses
SEE: Unrestricted Sea view
HEAR: Crashing waves and rustle of palms
SMELL: Fresh sea breeze
TASTE: Relish the sumptous breakfast.
TOUCH: Enjoy the comforts of well appointed place.
Equipped with modern amenities stay at Carter Road - Bandra, Mumbai's foremost premier address.
Start your mornings alongside Celebrities at Jogger's Park & the Evenings at the sea-side Promenade.
Easy access to the most happening restaurants, pubs, markets, spas and the global lifestyle.
Walking is the best option within Bandra West.
To get around the city there is Uber/Ola cabs.
Bandra is also serviced by city buses and trains.
- No Shoes in the house
- Consumption of Alcohol not permitted in the house
- We cooperate with the building rules and would appreciate if you respected our neighbours.
- Our home is open to you as our guest(s). Guests of guests are not permitted in the apartment. If you want to meet guests, please do so at any of the nearby cafe's / restaurants.
- Eating in your room is not permitted for reasons of hygiene and cleanliness. Please have ALL your meals at the dining table.
- Please help conserve electricity by switching off the MAINS for A/C's and Geysers when not in use.
- Breakfast timings are 8 am - 9.30 am. The kitchen closes at 9.30 am, so please ensure that you arrive for breakfast latest by 9.00 am. Please inform us in advance if you're not eating breakfast, so that food is not wasted.
- For check-ins between 7 pm and 9 pm, a Convenience Fee of Rs. 500 is charged
- Extra People: An additional fee of Rs.1000/night after the first guest
- Cleaning Fee: ₹600 for every 3 days
- Cancellations : Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
- Quiet Hours : 11:30 pm - 6:00 am
- Laundry : Washing Machine can be used twice a week.
- Host lives in the same premises . Please feel free to approach.
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am. Kindly adhere to it
I'm cofounder of 2 organisations.
First one deals in Learning & Development for the corporate clients.
2nd one is into Venture Capital and it helps organisations to raise capital.
I'm a voracious reader and love to dig into books.
Also in my free time I love to cook for friends