Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy, everyday life and retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains for a rejuvenating getaway at 'Nestled in the Nook'. This 2-bedroom + loft, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin is the perfect spot to immerse yourself in pure nature. With a wrap-around porch lending panoramic mountain views and a cozy fireplace for cool nights, this cozy cabin is ideal for 8 travelers seeking a relaxing mountain retreat.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Beds
This rustic cabin boasts 1,480 square feet of living space with soaring ceilings in the great room, allowing light and views to dazzle the whole interior.
With a stone propane insert fireplace, large flat-screen cable TV, and a comfy wrap-around couch, the spacious great room is the perfect spot to lounge around during your downtime.
The open concept floor plan between the great room dining area and kitchen makes it easy to socialize with your travel companions, no matter which room you’re in. So while the chef of the group is preparing a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, they can still chat with you while you relax on the couch in the great room.
Once dinner is ready, gather around the wooden dining table to enjoy your meals with the group. If the weather is nice, stroll out onto the wrap-around deck and savor your meal, along with the views and the fresh mountain air while sitting on the patio furniture.
Relax on the rocking chairs while sipping your favorite beverage and chatting with your travel companions until the sun sets and it’s time for a good night’s rest.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and an en suite bathroom, while the second bedroom offers a queen-sized bed. Upstairs, the loft features 2 full beds, along with a desk for work or play.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- The property itself is a great place to see wildlife such as bears, flying squirrels, deer, foxes, and groundhogs!
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, wrap-around porch with panoramic mountain views, patio furniture, propane insert fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Great location - Easy access to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cataloochee Ski Area, Asheville and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Not suitable for young children nor the elderly (cliff drop-off and many stairs)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.