Located in the mid north area of Sauble, a short (15Min.) walk to the beach. This cottage is located in a relaxed neighbourhood with a good atmosphere and lots of privacy surrounded by mature trees on a beautiful property. This is a 4 season cottage, with an open concept living space and rustic appeal.
Weekly rentals from end of June through to the beginning of September.
2 night minimum rental outside summer prime-time.
The mid north area of Sauble, the beach is a short walk directly down to the main 6th street north entrance. This comfortable cottage is well situated for outdoor enthusiasts offering lots of hiking and biking trails directly out your door.
This cottage is located in a relaxed neighbourhood with a good atmosphere and lots of privacy surrounded by mature trees on a beautiful property.
For your comfort:
This is a 4 season cottage, with an open concept living space and rustic appeal.There is an eat in - fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffee maker. Inside the cottage, there's plenty of space and natural light for your family to enjoy. Outside, there's a large grassy lot on a quiet street safe for children. A perfect family destination for a relaxing time in Sauble Beach.
The cottage is situated on a large lot, safe for children.
The large backyard has a play area for the children as well as fire pit for your nightly bonfires.
You will find the BBQ on the front deck, as well as a good supply of outdoor furniture.
Included in Rental:
Accommodation for Up to 6 people.
2 bathrooms (2 piece and 3 piece).
Fire pit with bench seating.
TV (49") and DVD / VHS.
parking for up to 3 cars.
Games Room with Pingpong table.
Beach wagon for transport of kids and toys to beach.
Near hiking and biking paths.
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 4PM
NO PARTIES ALLOWED!!!!!
-Only suitable for mature adults over 25 and families.
-Please be respectful of the neighbours.
-Check in 4 pm.
-Check out 11:00 am.
-PLEASE LEAVE COTTAGE IN SAME CONDITION AS YOU FOUND IT.
-Please wash, dry and put away dishes before leaving or load dishwasher and turn on.
-Please throw used towels in laundry basket and leave in the bathroom
-Please put all garbage/recycling in large black/clear bags (under kitchen sink) and set them in the garbage box (the right side of front yard).
- Tenants agree to leave premises clean and in good order.
-Suitable for pets (sign pet agreement).
-Smoking allowed only outside (please dispose of butts in provided containers).
-Tenants agree to vacate the premises at or before check-out time (11:00am).
- Tenants agree to maintain quiet after 11:00 pm and further abide by all posted rules by the vendor as well as federal, municipal and provincial laws and by laws.
- Vendor is not responsible for items left on the premises upon checking out.
- Tenants agree that the vendor or his heirs will not be held responsible for accidents causing personal injury, death or loses, or damage to personal property while occupying or in the process of occupying the premises.
- Vendor will be forever free or monetary claims and lawsuits for any reason.
- Vendor warrants that except in cases of emergency no one will be authorized to enter the premises other then owner without knowledge and permission of the tenants.