The Family Lodge is a new listing as of June 24, 2017, just in time for the summer holidays and vacations, and is great for large groups of all ages! It's kid friendly with 4 bunk beds, toys, games, nearby parks, & a tire swing. Adults will love its 6 queen beds, pool table, ping pong, 3 smart t.v.s & large movie screen. With 2 kitchens & 3 dining rooms there is plenty of room to gather & eat. The house can sleep 26 on beds, not including couches! Come gather as family or friends & have a blast!
The house has two full sized kitchens, three dining areas, two large sitting/lounging areas, three smart tvs, a projector and theater size movie screen, six large bedrooms, including a huge bunk bed/kids room with a large kids' toy area, and a giant love sack and couch. There are 4 full bathrooms, including a jetted Jacuzzi tub.
1.. Any damage to the house or property is the responsibility of the Guest to reimburse Homeowner. If damage is detected, the Guest will be notified, provided a photo as well as a bill for the damage. This amount will be taken out of the damage deposit unless otherwise agreed to, in writing, by both parties.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit of 14 unless agreed to in advance, in writing, by Homeowner.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. The rental property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
Pets are NOT allowed
8.. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the top of the driveway.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11(URL HIDDEN) Please clean up after yourselves. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you get out a game or movie please put it away.
12. Please help keep the house clean by removing your shoes upon entry.
13. Checkout: At time of checkout, please complete the following:
Remove sheets / pillow cases from any beds you used - Place in laundry basket in the laundry room
Place any used towels (bath or kitchen) in laundry basket in laundry room
Wash dishes (or put in dishwasher and start it)
Take open/perishable leftover food with you or throw away
Turn heat down to 55 degrees in winter
Turn A/C up to 80 degrees in summer
Ensure all windows are closed
Turn off all interior lights
Lock balcony doors
Lock garage door and downstairs kitchen door. Lock upstairs kitchen and front door.
Place bags of trash in large trash can (located at top of driveway)
Clean out the coffee maker
14. There will be af $50 fee taken from your deposit if all trashes are not emptied and the garbage put in the outside receptacles upon checkout.
16. There will be a $30 fee if the coffee maker has not been cleaned out.
15. There will be a $5 fee per bed not stripped upon checkout.
I6. There will be a $30 fee if you have used the grill and not cleaned it upon checkout.
17. There will be a $30 fee for any games/toys left out upon checkout.
Please treat The Family Lodge with respect and care and enjoy your stay!