FYI. This is not a hotel but a private residential condo unit that we share with renters like yourselves. As we extend our hospitality to you, we simply ask that you kindly treat our unit like how you would treat your own home. Security in the development is very strict and we expect our guest to comply with policies whilst inside the condo premises.
1. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that the place has not been looked after well during your stay.
2. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do so we can prepare in advance for our next guest. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. We will claim any damages or missing items from the security deposit.
3. We also have a no smoking policy inside the unit, although you are welcome to smoke either in the roof deck, in the nearby cafes or outside the condominium. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that our guests have smoked inside the unit.
4. To keep our costs down, and pass those savings on to our guests, we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the Air-conditioning unit when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
5. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. Guest who are not registered are not allowed to enter the unit or use the amenities during your stay.
6. Cooking inside the room is not allowed at the moment unless for long-term. There are lots of eating places outside and we try to keep our prices reasonable so you can be spared from cooking and just enjoy the variety of food options outside.
7. Garbage should not be placed outside the door of the condo unit. There is a designated garbage disposal area and specific timings for garbage collection. Please refer to the house manual for this booking.
8. Please take care of your valuables as management will not be held responsible should there be any loss or damages in your belongings.
9. Animals are not allowed to be kept or harboured in the unit or any part of the condominium by guest or their visitors.
10. All guest are prohibited from consuming, possessing, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs while inside the unit.