(PLEASE read captions on each image)
Glacier Park, FCA Airport, Bigfork, Whitefish, Kalispell, Ski Resorts, Flathead Lake, and Jewel Basin close by! Our lodging is a cozy, hand hewn log cabin, mtn views, offering serenity and privacy. A few miles from Flathead and Echo Lake. 1000 acres of hiking, riding horses, mountain bike trails, creeks and mountain lakes across the road. Or relax on deck or around the fire pit in the evening. Concerned about cleanliness and privacy? Then THIS is your place.
This space is our Rose Room. It sleeps 2 and has its own private bathroom, HOWEVER, the bathroom is located on the main floor upstairs. This room is located in the lower level guest suite.
We can sleep up to 4 people in our lower level guest suite as there are 2 PRIVATE rooms with 2 full size beds. (Please note that each room has a separate listing. We charge an additional $50 per person after the 1st guest per room). Each room has its own private bathroom.
Our lower level guest suite has a kitchenette which is supplied with coffee maker, small refrigerator, microwave, and dishes. We welcome our guest with refreshments, water, fresh brewed tea and coffee. Breakfast, lunch or dinner on the deck (weather pending) is always an option for an extra fee.
OUR BIKER GUEST LOVEEEE the covered space we provide for their touring bikes!!
Please see Montana Up Close Montana Room or Victoria's Secret Room to book additional rooms. For more clarity, read captions on pictures provided or message us with any questions.
If you are only booking 1 of the 2 rooms available in the lower level suites of our cabin, on occasion we have other guest in the other room. Each room has a lock for your privacy and you will not be required to share your bathroom.
Our guest have full access to our wrap around decks and property, as well as the grill, picnic tables and fire pit. We also allow our guest access to other parts of our cabin: Sunroom, TV Room, Great Room, Dining Table, Game Table and even our Kitchen (with notice)! We provide washing area for touring motorcycles, towels and supplies to wash motorcycles.
Across the road is 1000 acres of incredible hiking, running creeks, and beautiful mountains. ((Research Jewel Basin)
We will be available to help you plan and create an amazing MONTANA experience! There is SO much about North West Montana that is off the grid that we love to share with our guest. Our place is great for bikers, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. Glacier Park is a hop, skip and jump from our lodging and the drive to and from is OUTSTANDING! Some things you do NOT want to miss and we are here to make sure that doesn't happen! Interaction is up to you!!! WE ARE GUEST ADVOCATES.
BY REQUEST and ADDITIONAL FEES, we also do the following:
*Small events on our property
*Dinners on the deck
*Breakfast on the deck
*Picnic baskets for your outings
*Waterfall and giant cedar tree Tour
All additional services need to be booked in advance.
Message us for more information.
Even though we allow instant booking, there are some exceptions in our guest rules. So please read each rule carefully for compliance. We WELCOME questions or concerns.
CLEANLINESS - We have a VERY CLEAN, SANITARY and ORDERLY guest quarters.
1. If you are staying more than 7 days, additional cleaning fees may be added.
2. Rooms will be cleaned, vacuumed, sheets changed on the 7th day unless DAILY room service is requested.
3. Additional cleaning fee will be added if you want DAILY room service.
4. BATHROOM - All damp/wet towels, wash rags and hand towels are to be hung in bathroom and never left on bedding, furniture or floor.
Bathrooms will be cleaned daily by your host after you leave for the day.
5. DO NOT flush ANYTHING down the toilet other than toilet paper provided. NO BABY WIPES ALLOWED as we are on a septic and sump system. ANYTHING put in the toilets will cause the system to stop up and not function.
LONG TERM VISITS -
We DO allow extended stays after 14 days, however, this must be discussed before booking for pre-approval.
CHILDREN - 12 years of age or older welcome
1. We are willing to make exceptions based on pre-communication guidelines for children under the age of 12
2. Bedding for infants and younger children is not available, therefore, if approved, guest must provide their own cribs, etc.
3. All children must stay close to an adult at all time for their safety.
PETS - BEFORE CONSIDERING bringing your pet, unfortunately a lot of places (like parks, both state and national) do not allow pets on trails even on leashes.
1. We have a friendly dog that wanders freely within an acre of our property. However, he is NOT allowed in the guest PRIVATE quarters. As long as your pet is not territorial, you are welcome to bring your pet. If your pet tends to “mark” his or her territory inside, do not bring.
2. Only 1 pet allowed.
3. All pets must be pre-approved before booking.
4. Pets must be crated or on leash while on property. Your pet is not allowed to be left on property when you leave premises.
5. NO PETS are allowed in the beds or in the bedrooms. However, we have a space in our guest quarters where your pet can be crated. You must provide your own crate.
6. Sorry, but NO barking or yappy dogs allowed at all. This causes discomfort for our other guest.
1. NO SMOKING INDOORS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
2. We have designated smoking areas outside.
3. Do not throw cigarettes or cigars on the ground. PLEASE be aware that forest fires are easily started just by a flick.
4. Absolutely NO form of mariguana or any other illegal drug is allowed on our property. Nor are you allowed on our property if under the influence of a drug.
EVENTS, PARTIES, GET-TOGETHERS -
1. Additional fees will be required for events or parties or gatherings
2. All events, parties or get-togethers MUST be pre-approved and organized in detail before booking
ABSOLUTELY NO GUEST OR VISITORS who are not pre-qualified through Airbnb are allowed on our property. This is for your protection as well as ours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Thank you for observing our House Rules, respecting our property, as well as our neighbors and other guest.
Our lodging motto is: This LAND is YOUR land...LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE IT!
Keith and I LOVE sharing our private space in our home with people whether they are here for business, vacation, to be rejuvenated or simply need a place to heal a wounded heart. We LOVE the great North West State of Montana with much passion! It is our greatest desire to open the floodgates to its many wonders with as many nature lovers as we can. We both tour America on our touring motorcycles and WELCOME bikers and hikers who want to cross Montana off their bucket list!! We know the best roads and amazing trails less traveled that you will talk about for many years!! On our property nestled in the forest and foothills of the mountains, we are always expanding our lodging opportunities!
COMING SOON: "Faux Cabin Campers" for those who like the camping experience. Let us know if you want to be notified when this new and innovated portion of our lodging is ready.
Until then...come enjoy our cozy spaces and BRING YOUR FRIENDS TO EXPERIENCE MONTANA UP CLOSE!!!