A quirky and spacious Regency 1-bedroom apartment literally a stone's throw from the beach. The apartment is located on the second floor, which affords a lovely view to sea and of the Regency buildings in the street. Rooms are large and airy, and have ample storage space for any length of stay.
The generous living room has large bay windows that let the light flood in and a quirky feature wall with a mirror mosaic which makes the room even sunnier on bright days. There is a dining table with four chairs, a T.V. with Amazon Fire T.V. Stick, and a comfy corner sofa which can convert to a large double bed if needed.
The bedroom is a cool, relaxing space with a UK king bed, and views to the quiet street behind. There is a huge wardrobe, so there will be space for your things whether staying for a weekend or a month!
The bathroom is a contemporary style with a lovely rain shower and monochrome colour scheme.
The modern kitchen is equipped with everything you could need including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle, as well as all of the usual crockery and utensils.
We can provide some baby equipment (please enquire when booking), and the apartment also works well for business travellers with high speed WiFi.
The entire apartment.
Please note the apartment is located on the second floor with no lift.
- No noise or loud music after 10:30pm.
- Please empty the rubbish bin and recycling into the containers in the street below before check out.
- Buggies/pushchairs and bicycles must not be left in the communal hallway.
- Apartment is non-smoking; please go out on to the street should you wish to smoke.
- Please close and lock all windows before going out.