Beautiful newly refurbished traditional Hove beach hut is located on Hove seafront in front of Hove lawns. There is a public toilet, running water & shower close by. And the best ice cream shop in town. It is perfect for the popular Hove beach, lawns, cafe, public toilets, Parking etc. NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR SLEEPING IN & OVERNIGHT STAYS
DAY RATE APPLIES
- Events & Parties are restricted to the area in front of the hut.
- Any events or gatherings must be mindful to the neighbours
- We have lovely neighbours so please be friendly and curtious
- All rubbish must be disposed of on departure
- No one is allowed to sleep at the premises
- You must arrange collection of the keys at least 1 hour before departure
- Please leave the hut as you found it
Hi I'm Kat and have lived in Brighton for the last 8 years and have loved every minute of it.
Myself and my husband have two small boys one who is 1 1/2 and one who is 5 months. Brighton is a fantastic place for kids both little and large with plenty to do.
We have a fantastic family home that we have lovingly renovated over the past three years and would love to share it with like minded people.