THIS IS BASIC PLACE.
Having said that, now what you can find here is a CLEAN and BRIGHT place that supplies you with enough essential facility to go on in the hustle of this city. All without making a blackhole in your wallet. Or your bank account. Or whatever sustains your living. If you dread the too-much detergent smell on your bed or that suspicious looking room, and most of all, you are a true millionaire who saves money for your venture capital, this is the place for you. Welcome to 84!
ROOM 03: 15 square meters. You are looking at a private room in a typical 3 floors town house in Saigon. Located on Dinh Tien Hoang street, Da Kao Ward, district 1 near Dien Bien Phu, it is about 6 km from the Airport, 5 km to Bui Vien, 3 km to Independence Palace. There are 5 rooms in the house. Your room is one. We have clean room with fast wifi, air con, TV, bath towels, washing machine on rooftop, lots of greens in the house, a rooftop where you can hang your clothes or just sit and chill. Oh and we don't like the hostel soaps, so we have prepared several types of shampoos and shower gels. The whole first floor is shared. If you come with your bike, please head us up to arrange space for parking. Then you have the kitchen with microwave, electric stoves, cooking wares. There are 2 washing machines on the rooftop that everyone in the house can use. There will be a booking list, so you can book your own time.
There is total of 3 bathrooms/toilet in the house. Each is fully equipped. You can use the one closet to your room, or in case it is occupied, jump up or down one floor.
You will have your own set of keys: house's doors, and your room. The rooftop is open all the time for everyone. Kitchen is shared among all.
I like independent guests the most. But if you have questions, or want some personal recommendations on things, please ask.
Tram, my co-host also stay in the house. So feel free to reach to her for anything you need.
1. For security reason, there are 4 Security Cameras in the house: 2 monitor main door, and 2 on the stair. NO CAMERA in the rooms.
2. We have installed smoke detectors. If you hear alarm, please check!
- - 1. No shoes in the houses. This is Vietnamese house, not a hostel. We have slippers for you, and you can leave your shoes in the first floor.
- - 2. No Smoking indoor. That kills. I smoke too, but on the rooftop. You have a nice little garden there. Windy, and fresh.
- - 3. Keep your things in your room. That includes all the comb, toothpaste, cups, mugs, chairs, lights, shelves that are provided in your room.
- - 4. DON'T GET DRUNK AND HARASS PEOPLE. If it happens, we kick you out. With FORCE if needed. Mostly it means you go to Vietnamese prison.
- - 5. Please ask if you have any question. Like any.
Growing up in a small town of Central Highland Vietnam, I have been living in Saigon for more than a decade. Those years of exploration develop my deep love with the city and I wish I can help my guests feel the same vibe.
Travel guidebook might help you with all the touristy attraction, then how to experience as a local obviously my strength.