This is a superb one bedroom apartment in the heart of CBD opposite Southern cross station. It's cozy and stylish with in free tram zone. Walking distance to everything.
You’ll love my place because of the cosiness, the location, The facility. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
The apartment is a gem in Cbd. This cozy and comfort accommodation is suit for 2 -4 people. The main bed room have a firm queen bed. Sofabed is the living area can easily convert into double size bed.
The apartment is in a sky-high building right in the heart of Melbourne CBD and in the free tram zone. The tram stop is just downstair. Southern cross station is just 200 meters away cross the road. It's very easy to travel around the city. Skybus is one step away from my apartment. If you want rent a car, Europ car, Budget and Avis car rental depots are all in the southern cross station.
DFO, Coles, Asian grocery, over 40 retail stores, nice brunch and cafe are near by.
The apartment is well equipped with everything your could use within a short stay. Tea bags are provided in the kitchen area. PS4 is free for play, games provided.
Wifi , Pool, Gym are all Free.
The entire place is available for your comfort. We hope you enjoy it.
If you need any help, you can reach me via email, call or text msg. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- - Strictly No smoking. NO PARTIES. No yelling or loud music please.
- - If you plan to bring you Kid(s) along, Please take note that this property has a balcony with a sliding door.
- - If you plan to cook, the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so please be sure to switch on the range hood while cooking, cos if it goes off, you will be liable for the cost of the fire truck's visit. Heavy penalty will be applied. $2800+ will be charged if fire brigade attend the property. please keep the apartment in reasonable cleanliness condition.
- -please wash your dishes or put them in the dishwasher and turn the machine on before you leave. Additional $15 will be charged if guest left the dishes unwashed.
- - Ensure to notify us of your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
- -Please don't change TV language Setting or move big furniture
- - check in are between 2pm-11pm
- - check out are (strictly) before 10am
We are boutique short stay and we aim to provide unique hospitality experience to our guest. Our team is based in Melbourne. Each listing are present in different style. Every piece of art in our room is unique.
We love to meet new people and prepare a stylish place they called home. We not only offer a place to sleep, we offer a place to enjoy Melbourne's culture and art. Also our service is 24/7. It's all about good experience for our guest.
Also, We Can speak mandarin and English. We are more than happy to assist our guest anytime. :)