Guests will enjoy there stay at this home that was built for entertaining. This place has a full bar, 5 BIG screen tv's with Direct TV cable, pool table, hot tub, (1) indoor & (1) outdoor fireplace, yoga studio/workout room, putting green and outdoor kitchen. There is even a massage room if you request spa services at this Mini RESORT style home.
We built this home 3 yrs ago to entertain our friends and family. We decided to do AirBnB to expand those relationships. My Husband and I love to cook and be around people and travel ourselves, so sharing stories is always fun with new people. He sells wine for a living and I own a Massage Clinic and Massage School and therefor we are very social in helping promote our business and love being around other people.
You will have access to most all areas except behind the locked areas.
We own two ShihTzu puppies that are very loving and are lap dogs. If you do not like dogs, then this may not be a good place for you. Or you could just not sit down on the couches as they WILL jump in your laps.
IN GENERAL: Please respect my home and my neighbors. This is not a place to throw a loud party. Please leave the place like you found it, clean and free of any broken items.
1. Leave the space as you found it.
2. Noise: I live in a great community. Our neighbors understand that your group is here to have a good time. At the same time, your respect for them and their home is very important. Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Neighbor complaints may result in fines taken from your deposit. Please refrain from loud music and talking/yelling outside the home, especially at late or early hours. Please inquire with Homeowner for more specific noise guidelines if you have any questions.
CITY NOISE RESTRICTIONS
•“A person may not make noise or play a musical instrument audible to an adjacent business or residence between 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m."
•“A person may not use sound equipment that produces sound audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area between 10:00pm and 10:00am."
•“A person may not use sound equipment audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area that produces sound in excess of 75 decibels."
3. LAUNDRY: Only use the beds, sleeping spaces, sheets, blankets, pillows, TOWELS, etc. that you need during you stay. Leave all non-used items such as this as they were at check-in. THIS SAVES TIME AND IT HELPS ENSURE EFFECIENT TURNOVER FOR THE NEXTS GUESTS; AND IT SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT! Leave used towels in the bathroom(s). If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made, so that I and/or my staff know it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows out on the respective sleeping surfaces or piled nicely in one area of the house. Do not refold/remake these items, as they may be mistakenly perceived not to have been used.
NOTE: Please only use towel and linens needed (This typically means 1 bath towel per person if not staying more than 3 days). Please leave all bedding out on the respective sleeping spaces or piled nicely in one area in the home. Do not attempt to remake or clean these items. I personally will take care of that and it is best that items used are not folded/re-made as they may be mistakenly thought not to have been used.
4. Thermostat: While I want you and your party to be very comfortable during your stay, I also would like to keep my electricity bill reasonable. Do not turn down thermostat below 70 degrees Fahrenheit (cool) or above 78 degrees Fahrenheit (heat). DURING HOTTER TEMPERATURES, PLEASE TURN THERMOSTAT UP TO 78 or ABOVE DURING THE DAY WHEN NOT AT THE PROPERTY.
5. Smoking is allowed outside only. All butts/ashes/other remnants must be removed or trashed appropriately by Guest before check out. Collect butts in a disposable receptacle (ex: solo cup) and discard in sealed trash as described below. NEVER THROW YOUR BUTTS ON THE GROUND. IT IS A FIRE HAZARD. Failure to comply with this result could result in a $300 fine.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. For bigger groups, I suggest bringing some towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Please leave all used towels in the bathroom(s) before departure. Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
7. Empty all trashcans. All garbage must be bagged and placed in the garbage collection receptacle/dumpster located in the alley behind the house.
8. NO beverages other than water are allowed in the bedrooms. You will be charged a fine of $200 or more if beverage stains have to be removed from bedding or carpet.
9. Dishes: Please wash all dishes used and place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area.
10. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Any overnight unapproved guest will result in a $45.00 accessed guest fee
11. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. Decorations: The home may be decorated, but items may only be posted to the wall with BLUE PAINTERS TAPE. Pushpins and other types of tape will damage the paint and the drywall in the home. $50.00 fine per hole in the wall will be accesses if found.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
14. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
15. Pets are not permitted in lieu of allergens that could cause future guests discomfort. If it is found a pet has been at the house, you will be fined $200.
16. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
17. On departure please close and lock all windows and doors.
18. Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
19. No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
20. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
21. House parties or organized social events are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
22. Lock all doors and windows when you leave the property to keep your personal items safe. Do not leave valuables in vehicle.
23. Host is not liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call Homeowner as soon as possible and, if found, arrangements for shipment will be made. Any shipping cost will be deducted from Deposit to cover the expense.
24. A lien may not be placed on the property.
25. Subsequent leases/subleases/rentals by Guest during the Term of the Rental without Homeowner's written consent is prohibited.
26. Guest is not to enter onto the roof.
28. Removal of household items is a serious infringement of your rental agreement. Any items removed form the home will result in fines outlined in the agreement on top of replacement costs.
***Furnishings and amenities will be furnished as described whenever possible. In the event that an item is damaged/broken/lost the owner will restock as soon as possible. All items in description/pictures are not guaranteed.
30. The person who holds the reservation assumes sole responsibility for the other guests included in their reservation and their adherence to the House Rules.
***I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT "MK BnB" AND RETURN AGAIN SOON! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO OR RECOMMEND TO MAKE YOUR STAY IN LUBBOCK MORE ENJOYABLE!
…AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
Liability Waiver: If you decide to stay here, you assume responsibility for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage. You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the tenant, landlord and property management company from any loss, liability, damage or cost incurred by you or your guests related to your stay at this apartment. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the tenant/landlord/ property management.