Sunny, cozy and lovely bachelor apartment in the heart of Toronto downtown. Freshly painted and beautifully renovated with stainless steel appliances, dark-stained hardwood floor, modern bathroom pieces and completely updated kitchen with stone countertop. The unit has a balcony with the great view of downtown Toronto. Fully furnished and with all amenities. Come as you are, and feel welcomed <3
Unit is very bright, with one queen bed, and one desk with stylish office chair. You will have your drawer and you can freely use fridge, stove, coffee maker and anything else you may find useful.
Apartment has balcony with two garden chairs and table, so you can enjoy summer breeze and beautiful view. People from all backgrounds and walks of life are welcomed, as long as you are kind and respectful.
- great kitchen & bathroom
- speed wireless internet
- dark-stained hardwood floors
- queen cozy bed
- fresh clean linens
- big window
- balcony with a beautiful view
- steps to TTC, walking distance to Church street, U of T, Ryerson University, major galleries, shops and restaurants
- convenience store that is open 24 hours just across the building
The space is all yours! But I am available to greet and meet you and assist you with anything you might need, as I am staying couple blocks away.
- Absolutely no parties! No loud noise, and please try to leave the space in the nice condition. Smoking allowed only on the balcony.