This great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, log home has a "country style" appeal, that you are sure to fall in love with. You'll find plenty of room in the fully equipped kitchen and dining areas to prepare and treat your group to fantastic meals. Afterwards, head to the game room and entertain yourselves with a friendly game of pool. For relaxation in the fresh Smoky Mountain air, a soothing dip in the outdoor hot tub would be much to your satisfaction. Each bedroom offers a huge king sized bed, as well as its own bath. In the master bedroom you'll find a bedside Jacuzzi for more intimate evenings of relaxation. Located just minutes away from action packed Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, you're sure to appreciate its convenience. Our resort area swimming pool and clubhouse are just around the way, and make for great summertime fun.
Vacation Rental Lease Agreement This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and Eagle Property Management, Inc, (EPM, Inc),
dba Eagles Ridge Resort acting as Agent. Please read this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by EPM, Inc. for occupancy of
vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be
familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as "Guest", and Eagle
Property Management, Inc. (EPM, Inc.) hereinafter referred to as "Agent".
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until a signed rental lease agreement and payment of 50-100 % of the total
rental fee including tax, plus 100 % of processing fees, insurance, damage waivers, hot tub and cleaning fees, or any additional items, are received by Agent at
the appropriate office. Reservations consisting of two or less rental nights or reservations booked 14 days or less prior (30 days prior for 6 bedrooms or larger) to
arrival date will require payment in full on reservation date. Reservations consisting of three or more rental nights require 50% payment of rental fees plus 100%
of processing, insurance, damage waivers, or any additional items on reservation made date. The remainder is due no less than 14 days prior (30 days prior for 6
bedrooms and larger) to arrival date to secure the rental property. If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on
file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 14 days (30 days for 6 bedrooms and
larger). Eagle Property Management will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by guest prior to the 14 days (30 days for
6 bedrooms and larger). If payment in full is not received by Eagle Property Management 14 days (30 days for 6 bedrooms and larger) or more prior to guest
arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
2. Accepted Forms of Payment- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Traveler's Checks, Cash. Personal Checks may be accepted 21 days (30 days for 6 bedrooms
and larger) or more prior to arrival.
3. Cancellations- Cancellations are subject to our No Refund Policy, unless a guest has purchased the Rental Refund Guarantee for 1 thru 5 bedroom
properties or vacation travel insurance for 6 bedrooms and larger.
4. Rental Refund Guarantee - Rental payments are non-refundable for any reason. However, we do offer a Rental Refund Guarantee. Rental Refund
Guarantee must be purchased within 72 hours of reservation. The rental payment, minus the $90.00 processing fee, refund guarantee charge, and associated
taxes, is guaranteed if a guest cancels a reservation by 4 p.m. two days before arrival. The guarantee charge is 10% of the total charges less processing fee and
taxes related to the processing fee. This guarantee does not apply to early check outs. We do not offer a Rental Refund Guarantee on any units 6 bedrooms or
larger. For 6 bedrooms and larger upon request we will give contact information for vacation rental insurance offered by an outside vendor.
______ I authorize Eagle Property Management to charge my credit card for the "Rental Refund Guarantee" in accordance to the terms above.
______ I decline the offer for "Rental Refund Guarantee" and understand that rental payments are non-refundable for any reason.
You must initial one of the lines above indicating your preference regarding the Rental Refund Guarantee.
5. Security Deposit - A Security/Damage deposit is required at check-in, and must be credit card or cash! No checks accepted! If Guest(s) have no
major credit card, a cash deposit of $200.00 to $1,000.0 may be accepted depending on the property. Security Deposits may be paid in the form of personal
check drawn on a U. S. Bank (check must be received 30 days prior to arrival), cash, or credit card, along with a valid driver's license. This security deposit will
be returned within 30 days of the departure date, provided proper check-out procedures are followed, and there is no breakage or damage to the premises.
6. Confirmation of reservation(s) - Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed, faxed, or mailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance
payment. Guest(s) may also print confirmation from Agent's website after signing and returning the Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. Please read the
confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the reservations
7. Refund Policy - Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, VCRs, or
other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and
efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than
reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved ~
8. Acts of God - Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but
not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these
9. Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds
paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No
Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent
reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
10. Administrative Reservation/ Processing Fee - All reservations are subject to an administrative processing fee of $90.00 plus applicable taxes.
11. Reservation Change Fee - All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a non-refundable $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for 6 bedrooms and
larger) rescheduling fee per change. All changes must be made no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
12. Check-In/Check-Out Times - CHECK-IN TIME IS After 4:00 PM - Check-in takes place at the following: _____2740 Florence Drive., Pigeon
Forge,TN_37863_______________. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will
use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of
occupancy. Please call in advance if you may be arriving after 9:00 PM so that arrangements can be made for Guest property keys to be picked
up. CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 11:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS! Check-out takes place at our office, or via express check-out, and is strictly enforced
so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please return keys to the front desk before leaving if you haven't scheduled
for express check-out. Guests that do not vacate the rental property and return the keys by 11:00 AM without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee
equal to one (1) rental day.
13. Maximum Occupancy - At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance
with rules of the State Fire Marshall's Office. Sleeping limits shows as (for instance) "sleeps 6". Guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Agent in
advance. (Each child counts as one guest). For approved additional guests (over 12 years of age), you will be charged $15.00 per night per guest. There is no
charge for children 12 years of age or under. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the
property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties Allowed!!
14. Furnishings - Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the
rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in
excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
15. Items Guest(s) Must Provide - Any personal articles, any food and drink items, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, foil, favorite pillow, videos, and a
good book. Extra towels for pool and spa usage are suggested.
16. Linens - A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Agent does not provide daily housekeeping or linen service, and bed linen and bath towels
are not changed during your stay. You can exchange dirty linen for clean linens at our laundry facility. The startup set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels
and trash bags are not replenished.
17. Rental Assignment Change - Agent reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental
property, or if the unit becomes unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available
properties or receiving a complete refund.
18. Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets
(DOGS ONLY). The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $50.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior
permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the
premises. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please
Initial One of the Following)
I am traveling with pet ______ # of pets____ I am not traveling with pet ____
19. Hot Tubs - Hot Tubs have been cleaned prior to your arrival. There will be a $35.00 charge if guests(s) require an additional cleaning of the Hot Tub
during Guest(s) stay. For Guest(s) safety and health, each hot tub is drained, cleaned, disinfected, refilled, chemically treated, and tested following each stay. A
$30.00 + tax hot tub fee is added to each reservation.
20. Fireplaces - Gas fireplaces are seasonal and are non-operational from May 15th through September 15th!
21. Firewood - Rental properties are not provided with firewood. It can be obtained from local markets at reasonable rates.
22. Pest Control - Many different pests live and thrive in this region. Your unit has been professionally treated by a commercial pest control company with
precise and complete preventative treatments in an effort to keep all the pests and bugs outside. Should you experience a pest control issue, please contact guest
services so Agent may attempt to eradicate the problem.
23. Listings and Pricing - Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that
all the information on Agent's website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice.
24. Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or
expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental
property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
25. Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon
notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
26. Credit Card Agreement - I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to
property rental. I accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond
normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another
payment arrangement, I authorize Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items. Agent may use any funds received from me upon Agent's receipt
of such funds.
27. Lost and Found – Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an
item left behind we are willing to ship it to the registered guest upon request. Shipping charges will be charged to the guest once we are given a valid credit card
number. (We do not accept AmEx) Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect
to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
Please read, sign, copy, and return entire contract within 3 days! Upon receipt of signed rental agreement, Agent will make a confirmation number available to
guest and will either email confirmation to guest or guest may print a confirmation of reservation from the appropriate Agent website.
By signing this agreement, I have read and fully agree to all of the above policies.
_____________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________
(Print Name on Reservation) (Signature of Name on Reservation) (Signature Date)
Thank you for your interest in Eagle Property Management! Our locally-owned and onsite company has been managing Cabins and Condos in Sevier County since 1993. We are a full service management company and hope that you will give one of our beautiful properties a try on your next Smoky Mountain Getaway.