Come and stay at this trendy central city townhouse.
- Exclusive 2 Bedroom designer townhouse.
- Free onsite secure car park
- Central City location - walking distance to Christchurch's best activities, bars, cafes & restaurants.
- Modern kitchen for entertaining. Includes dishwasher, new appliances, washer & dryer
- Ideally suited to short or long-term stays. Great for business or pleasure.
This designer two bedroom townhouse has plenty of space and all the comforts of home.
Booking this townhouse gives you exclusive access to the property. It's one in a block of four townhouses.
- Free onsite carpark available in garage with internal access, for small car. If your car will not fit, there is parking in the surrounding streets. This townhouse is in a very convenient and a safe location.
This home is exclusive yours during your stay. You have access to all parts of it.
A week before your arrival we will email you details to our lock box (Key Safe). This means you can arrive anytime after checkin time, that suits you. We live close by, so if you need anything you can just let us know. There is also a booklet at the house with local information, along with more detailed house information.
Come and be part of Christchurch's brilliant summer. With so many events planned this summer, this is the place to be!
- Quiet Hours: After 9pm and before 8am
Hi, I'm Isabelle
Fellow lover of travel, mother to a gorgeous little girl, wife to Tim and Air BnB super host.
I am easy to communicate with and easy-going by nature. I own and manage a small business that looks after homes on Air bnb and other vacation rental websites; Britten Properties. I LOVE WHAT I DO!
I am passionate about food and wine and when I travel I am very much a cutlery tourist, whereas my husband is more of the beach type. We have a big veggie garden at home and enjoy lazy weekends in the garden with friends and family.
I was born in Christchurch and lived through the devastating earthquakes of 2011. I am committed to re-building a vibrant city for future generations to enjoy.
I speak a little Spanish from my time spent traveling South America and living in Peru to volunteer with street children.
If you choose to stay in one of the homes I look after, I will always do my best to make sure you enjoy your time here in Christchurch.