This cozy private room with private bathroom is located very close to alternative street Krymská featured in New York times as one of the hip places to visit in Prague. It's also close to the city center, just 15minutes by tram. You’ll love this place because of the neighborhood and the ambiance. Apart from your private room and private bathroom you may use shared kitchen and living room. The owner will even prepare a breakfast for you!
The private room is located right by the entrance to the flat which gives you enough privacy. The entrance to your private bathroom is just behind the door to the private room. You can use the second bathroom as well but it would be shared with the owner.
The room comes with typical Czech breakfast consisting of bread, butter, cheese, yogurt, etc.
The flat is located in the first floor.
The kitchen and living room are shared with the owner of the flat. You can use it any time.
The owner is living in this flat but might be away on a cottage during the weekends. He would be happy to help you if you would need anything.
- please be extremely quiet in the corridors of the house so that the neighbors aren't disturbed
- please take off your shoes in the flat
- smoking is not allowed inside the flat nor building
- please respect the quiet hours from 10pm to 8am
- please leave the flat as you have found it
- wash all dirty dishes after yourself and put them dry back into the cupboard
- keep water only in the bathtub in the bathroom, no water should be spilled on the floor
- please take off the beddings before your check out