A bright, large and comfortable, modern apartment in a great location in East London, close to some wonderful markets and Victoria Park and London Fields. There's great transport links to the rest of London. A number of buses go direct to Central London and a 10 minute walk gets you to Bethnal Green Underground station.
My flat has:
- Large bedroom with very comfy king size bed.
- 3rd floor balcony with views of the city
- Fitted kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, coffee and tea making and all crockery.
- Large comfortable sofa
- Dining table to seat up to 4
- Bathroom with powerful shower and a bath
- Fibre internet with Wi-Fi
- Electric Drum Kit
My property is located close to a railway line. It doesn't operate late or with high speed trains so is relatively quiet, but occasionally it can be noisy if it's hot and windows are open. Please bear this in mind when booking.
I look forward to welcoming you to London and my space.