Fishing, Fishing and MORE Fishing! There are a good 10+ incredible fishing lakes within 6 miles of your vacation destintion!
The ever so popular Walleye are in Ample supply! Come fight the aggressive Bass, spend 15 minuets reeling in the Monster Northern Pike. Crappies are catching at an average 16"-20", Sunnies, Catfish, Dog Fish, and reel in the infamous Muskie!
Spring, Summer, Fall, and WINTER just around the corner!
Book now! I Host up to 12+ Groups at a time!
- Hostess CAN HOST your event per request. Please contact ahead of time to discuss details. There may be pricing adjustments according to what you are looking for. In particular events, I may be on site, if you prefer that I am not, please mention that and I will make arrangements accordingly.
- The home is a very large area that has two seperated spaces. The "Party Room" will be updated to have two bedrooms with Queen Beds in Each; as well as it currently has a SECOND 55" FLAT SCREEN!
*The "Party Room" is available for one day or half day rental for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, ect.... I have many decorations and Tables that can accomodate a large gathering. Please contact me ahead of time for specific pricing adjustments.
- Great for larger family getaways
- Must request a "Party Style" Set up with Tables and Chairs Included if you are planning to utilize the Party Room as such. Otherwise, it will remain a secondary Family Room.
- Many Rentable items such as Bounce Houses and Outdoor Theaters and More! Please give me FAR advance notice so that I can see if there is something I can do to help you arrange the perfect getaway!
Hello, in regard to Airbnb, the Guests/ YOU are my #1 priority!
Aside from staying at my Airbnb, you are also staying in a very Historic Town! My Family's Roots are RIGHT here in Darwin; Both of my Grandparents, my Mother, and Father as well as myself and my siblings have all grown up here.
Even after an enjoyable 10 years living in the Twin Cities, I am back home again to be closer to my family as History and Family are something very important to me.
The "World's Largest Ball of Twine" has many memories that resonate with me, and I know a lot of the Community, and history behind the town. Aside from events that I will start posting on the Calendar to keep you updated about local activities going on in the surrounding Communities as well as this very one! See yall soon!!