Total apartment is 30m2 with one bed room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony & place to work or chill out is all you need for a house with 2 people.
I'm on the business trip and still living in this Apartment, Just want to share experiences with travellers over the world to be around the locals area.
You will see only local people life with fruits saleswoman downstairs very friendly and acceptable price for jack fruits and sometimes with durian from her countryside (safe to try :) )
- Good location in centre of the city, easy going to most of places: Ben Thanh market, Bitexco, Independence palace, museum ...etc..
- Local life: Every night is a street food just down stairs on the main road. Every early morning 4-5AM is fruit market also down stairs in the corner of the street, very good price and fresh fruits.
- Most of convenience stores around, Vissan (meat), Fruits stores, Coffee shops and even a bread maker just close by as you will hear "banh mi dac ruot, banh mi nong day!!! " from the sellers.
- The apartment located in 4th floor with big window and balcony for you to feel comfortable and easy to see down-street life and people.
You might need to clean all the facilities which you used for a better welcome other guests, Feel like home and live like home.
- Shoes can be use in house, I clean it everyday but still refer to be comfortable with shoes on.