If you’re searching for the perfect homebase for your family vacation to Hilton Head Island, look no further than this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8. Featuring a community pool, tennis courts, a private deck overlooking a golf course, and a prime location, just minutes from restaurants, shopping and the beach, this lovely home ensures a memorable getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Nestled in a peaceful community, right beside a golf course, this house has everything you need for a true home-away-from-home experience. Upon arrival, vibrant plantings and beautiful trees will invite you right up to the home.
Step inside to make yourself at home in 2,000 square feet of comfortable living space. New flooring meets your feet throughout the home, while numerous windows allow the sunlight to illuminate each room while providing splendid views of the surrounding greenery.
With a decorative fireplace, plush couches, and a flat-screen cable TV, the living room offers the perfect space to lounge around inside with your travel companions.
In the same open area as the living room, a dining table sets the mood for an enjoyable meal. The wet bar is in the same open room and makes it easy to whip up your favorite cocktails to enjoy with your tasty recipes.
The renovated kitchen looks out onto the golf course and will surely delight the chef, with all of the appliances necessary to prepare delicious meals. For an al fresco dining experience, step out onto the deck, which features a small charcoal grill, a table and 4 chairs. From the deck, you can watch the golfers swing by while enjoying your morning cup of coffee or evening cocktail.
Right across from the home, there is a community pool to splash around in and 2 tennis courts to enjoy during your stay.
When it’s time to call it a night, there are 3 bedrooms with plush mattresses to choose from. The master bedroom is complete with a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, a large walk-in closet, an en suite bathroom, and private access to the deck, so you can easily stargaze before retreating inside.
Upstairs, 2 more bedrooms offer their own private bathrooms to freshen up in and comfortable beds to curl up in at the end of each night.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck with patio furniture and charcoal grill, central air conditioning, 3 adult bikes, beach chairs, off-street parking, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy the community amenities, including a fenced-in pool and tennis courts, directly across from the house!
- A beach parking pass is included with rental from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Excellent location - Right on the Shipyard golf courses, minutes from the beach, restaurants, Harbourtown, Shelter Cove, restaurants, shops, Sea Pines and much more!
- No smoking
- Please note trailers and commercial vehicles cannot be parked overnight
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.