One of the most luxurious Villa in Pedasi, this estate is truly a jewel nestled in the heart of paradise.
Enjoying direct ocean views this home sits ideally on a vast plot of beautifully landscaped gardens opening directly on the beach.
The gardens offer quiet areas where you can enjoy the sounds of the ocean lapping against its shoreline and the direct beach access that this impressive villa enjoys.
You will be conquered by its charm and treasure the memories of your stay here forever.
Our guests will have access to the main house, and the pool area. Depending on the total number of guests, we may give you access to the cottages as well.
Please note that the Pedasi area suffers frequent power outages. This is due to the fact that the power company has to shut off the entire network when there is a breakdown to repair. We strongly advise you to keep bottled water at all times as the water is only supplied by electric pumps. You must accept this risk prior to make your reservation as we will not refund any part of your stay if such a situation, which is beyond our control, would occur. If you are not comfortable with this risk, do not rent from us.
- Please do not make excessive noise, such as placing loudspeakers in the garden or around the pool.
- Upon arrival you will be able to drop your bags after 11am but housekeeping may need more time (until 3pm) to complete cleaning. On your day of departure, check-out time is 11am but you will be able to leave your bags until 3pm.
- Prior to your arrival, your villa has been serviced and inspected. If you find anything that requires our attention, such as damage or missing/broken equipment, YOU MUST contact your local contact at any hour by phone (leave a message), by SMS or Email. That will discharge your responsibility and we will address the situation as soon as possible.
If you encounter any issues at arrival (ie. unsatisfactory housekeeping or
an appliance not functioning), we request that you contact us immediately
and we will address the situation. Our Guest Services staff live only 1
block away. Please note that we will NOT issue any refunds for situations
that were not promptly brought to our attention so we could remedy in a
- We provide some basic amenities such as toilet paper and soap to facilitate your arrival but it's our guest's responsibility to replenish if needed.
- Being located in a tropical garden, we cannot guarantee an 'insect free' or 'hypoallergenic' environment. Our property is smoke-free and pets are not allowed but we cannot guarantee that previous guests or neighbors haven't broken the rules. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, intolerance to humidity or insect phobia, DO NOT RENT FROM US.
- Please make sure YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE as our policy does not permit any refunds for cancellation including major causes like flight or ferry cancellation, power outages, illness, injuries, death etc.
- please save water. If your water tank has been consumed, it will take a few hours to refill it from our well. -
-you may experience power outages (read our description about it).
Please note that we will not reimburse your stay in the occurrence of the above events which are beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.