★ "Absolutely stunning"
★ "A family home in the middle of the city?!"
★ "Totally professional, flawless hosts"
★ "Arrival/self check in process was so simple & easy"
★ "All communication was quick & clear"
★ "Best location in the CBD"
★ "Love the furnishing. Beautiful"
★ "Little touches make this place - Netflix. Fast Wifi"
★ "Highly recommended"
Please check out the HOUSE RULES section before sending inquiry. Many Frequently Asked Questions are answered there.
Welcome to TRIBECA, a taste of New York in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
It has been purposely designed to make you feel relaxed and at home the moment you arrive into huge, beautifully furnished open plan living space.
Natural light and large open spaces make this apartment an extravagant yet warm space in which to stay!
Newly refurbished, this property features exposed brick walls, polished floor boards, high ceilings and warehouse features blended with modern conveniences. It overlooks Little Bourke Street and is a hop, skip and a jump to some of Melbourne's funkiest little laneways, shopping districts and diverse eateries.
This apartment is located on the second floor (above the shop on the ground floor via stairs) and features two private bedrooms on the second floor plus a unique loft bedroom upstairs which contains its own open bath tub and looks out over the beautiful open kitchen and living spaces.
Perfect for family, or groups wanting a luxury stay in the middle of all Melbourne's action.
• High speed NBN Wi-Fi, with a unlimited downloads.
• Large Smart HDTV with Netflix and catch-up TV
• Dining table with seating for 6. Great for dinner parties.
• Two three seat & one two seat lounges to sink into after a long day
• An assortment of lush indoor plants, to bring the outside in, green up the space and help you relax + they have the added benefit of cleaning the air!
• Great shower with complimentary all natural body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash and lotion, plus fluffy towels and a hairdryer to help you dry off quickly!
• Functional kitchen to suit a wide range of purposes from cooking up a storm to just reheating leftovers! Appliances include fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
• A pantry stocked with all the basics to assist in any culinary adventures you undertake.
• New washing machine with express settings. Take advantage of complimentary laundry detergent, fabric softener and stain remover. A clothes drying rack and ironing facilities are also provided.
• Heating and cooling through a reverse cycle uni in the living area
• Heaps of storage to comfortably store belongings or suitcases out of the way.
Tribeca's central location makes it very easy to get to meetings you may have.
Two sets of keys will be made available to you via a secure keysafe. Detailed instructions will be provided before your arrival, allowing you to check yourself in.
No shared amenities, the entire apartment is all yours to enjoy.
We want you to have a great stay in Melbourne. We don’t meet all of our guests in person, but we are always available over the phone or via Airbnb message to help you out or answer your questions.
The property is professionally cleaned between each guest stay, ensuring that our high standards are passed on to you.
We ask that you respect our neighbours during your stay and be mindful of noise levels, especially at night.
Where possible, HostKeep chooses to provide products that are environmentally friendly and socially conscious.
We are excited to supply a range of products from ‘Thankyou’. Thankyou funds community projects all around the world - these projects provide water, food or health and hygiene training to communities in need.
‘Who Gives a Crap’ is toilet paper that puts a smile on your bum! It’s 100% recycled and contributes 50% of profits to WaterAid.
We say no to chemicals by using the Earth Choice range (or other bio-friendly) cleaning products – they are purely plant based with no harmful side effects to your health or the health of our planet.
We know this beautiful listings looks like it might be a good party destination, but we are under STRICT INSTRUCTIONS from the owner of this property to stop this from occurring.
We have a close relationship with the neighbours, who get in touch with us immediately if there is any evidence of gatherings over the maximum 6 guests (as per the listing description) after 10pm.
This is an awesome place to stay for families, couples or small groups, but if you are thinking of having a party, this won't be the right listing for you. Breaching this rule will result in immediate eviction and loss of security deposit.
We provide the following discounts:
- 10% for stays longer than 7 nights
- 20% for stays longer than 28 nights
This discount is automatically applied to the booking price displayed by Airbnb. Unfortunately we cannot provide any further discount.
1) Please treat your apartment like your grandma’s! Strictly no parties and no smoking inside.
2) Please leave your apartment tidy and don’t throw anything from the balcony. Place things back where you found them.
3) Communicate any issues you have as soon as you become aware of them so we can lend a helping hand.
All our properties: https://www.airbnb.com.au/s?host_id=5383441
Caulfield listings: https://www.airbnb.com.au/wishlists/198012268
We're Amy, Gareth and Dan from the HostKeep team. We are a professional short-stay property management team, which means you can book with complete confidence of a stress-free stay for your visit!
We're always here to help you find your way around Melbourne. Please get in touch if we can answer any questions.