You are booking a private room with your own bathroom. Sharing living room, kitchen and another restroom with me who is most of time out of apt. The apartment is modern, clean and convenient. 3 min walk to J, M, Z train, 18 mins to Manhattan. You are welcome to use kitchen to cook and feel free to have complimentary tea and coffee. The artsy neighborhood has good restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarket. I am a fairly quite but warm person. Please feel free to ask me questions.
1 Bedroom, with a full size bed. Sheets and bedding are provided.
Your own Bathroom with bathtub.
1 kitchen fully equipped with cooking supplies.
1 dinning table can sit 4 people.
1 sofa bed can sleep 2 more adults (with extra fee after 2 guests)
This apartment is on the 2nd floor in a walk-up building.
One clean towel for each guest, bedding and sheets, hairdryer and iron are provided. Dinning area in the living room. Share kitchen with me but most of time I am at work so it's all yours. Wifi access through out the apartment. Brand new furniture, mattress and bed frame, sectional sofa bed, and everything you need to cook are ready in the kitchen, plus filtered water. You just need to bring your luggage.
I don't provide daily cleaning in the apartment, and I can only provide one large size towel for each guest for your entire booking period. You can wash clothes and towels at the 24 hours laundromat located only half block away.
Please contact me in details about your stay, number of people, and I will try my best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
I will be happy to show you around NYC if you need any direction and recommendation. Most guests are very happy with the easy commute around here and they rarely need help, I will give you all the privacy you need in that case. Either way I will be reached at anytime.
Please feel free to send me any question you may have. I am bilingual in Chinese and English.
I am looking forward to be your host!
1. The Internet access and password is CDE73B / (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please don't leave the air conditioners, fans, and lights on when you leave the apartment.
3. Always double check the gas stoves and oven is turn off before leaving the home.
4. Always lock the door both from inside, and outside using the keys.
5. Before checking out, it's greatly appreciated if you could take the garbage out to the front in the big trash cans, clean the dishes and cups, and turn off the heat, AC and lights.
6. Check out can be easily done by leaving the keys in the apartment and lock the door behind you.