Estoril Beach Apartment 2 minutes walk to the Estoril beach and 2 minute walk to the train station. Modern - Contemporary Design. Here you can explore everything from Lisbon to Sintra. Perfect base for visiting Lisbon while enjoying the natural beauty of the Estoril and Cascais Riviera.
WALK TO THE BEACH
Here you can do some running or surfing in Estoril Beach just before hitting the road every morning.
4 bedrooms available, 1 double and 3 single bedrooms.
The apartment is located just 2 minutes by walk from the Cascais Boardwalk & Beach with great restaurants and bars; 2 minutes by walk from the train with direct connection to Lisbon City Center, 10 minutes’ walk to the bus that takes you directly to the historic village of Sintra, 1 minutes’ walk to the nearest grocery shop.
The full apartment as on the pictures will be for you only :)
…AND REMEMBER, I AM HERE FOR YOU:
I make sure you have all relevant information and items to maximize the fun of your stay. I prepared a complete information book for you with local tips and how to live like a local (check my reviews to see what previous guests say about my tips!), as well as maps and tourist brochures. If you need anything I am just an email or call away to make it happen. I am a passionate local and I am always available if you need anything.
Message me with any questions anytime. Looking forward to welcome you in Portugal!
Note: This is rooftop apartment, without elevator. There is also an indoor staircase to connect the kitchen to the bedrooms. Make sure to be aware of such, especially if you plan on carrying a lot of luggage or mind stairs on the way up :)
We are Carlos and Natalia! We spent most of our lifes abroad but decided to come back. We have not looked back since then and we are completely in LOVE with the Lisbon area, its natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle.
Why do we love Portugal and the place where we live? Simple! Here is our typical day:
- We take my breakfast as we see the sunrise from the sofa
- Then we go for a 30 minutes run side-by-side with the Ocean
- We start our daily work fresh and full of energy until lunchtime
- At lunch, we cook fresh food bought at the local Farmers' Market (few minutes walk away)
- Afternoons are spent either in Lisbon, Surfing at the local beaches, Golfing or just at the beach relaxing and reading
- Evenings usually involve having friends over, going for dinner out or just enjoy some Porto Wine while overlooking to the Ocean from the comfort of the apartment
We are looking forward to meeting you in beautiful Estoril!