You will be staying in a comfy apartment, right in front of the Marbella Beach, were you can relax, surf or enjoy a drink. Strategically located 5 minutes from walled city. Enjoy our pool on top of the building with a great sunset view.
There are three single bed and a double sofa bed.
The apartment has a great location, 5 minutes from the city center or the airport. It is a calm area of the city, beaches are not that crowded, so you can relax and enjoy the sun. The roof terrace has a wonderful view of the city and the sea is just in front of you, perfect for a sunset view.
Kitchen is open 24/7, living area with wifi access, shared bathroom, roof terrace, a parking spot if you come with a car or you can use one of my beautiful bicycles to go around the city.
I will be your host, since I live in the place, which brings a handful of advantages, I enjoy cooking therefore, there is a fully equipped kitchen and enough fridge and storage space for you to prepare your breakfast, enjoy some of our delicious fruits or just enjoy a coffee on the balcony. You will have access to my street wise advice and getting around tips. I'll be reachable anytime if you need some extra help or have a question.
There is a king size setup if you are a couple. I just hope you feel like home here an treat it with respect.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety. It's short and beneficial for all**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- Be calm on quiet time after midnight I'll do the same before 8am. You might apreciar it if hangover is on.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK. Besides with our dinner table view you will enjoy every dinner you make.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO solicitation or ilegal businesses.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- If you are staying for at least one week, please ask before starting laundry.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit or charged
Urban Land Development specialist and Bogota Chapter Coordinator for Architecture for Humanity, Living in Cartagena, hoping to contribute for a better world by improving cities standards and living conditions # Changemaker
Enjoy cooking, bicycle riding and salsa dancing.