Our “palace”, as we call it,is the ideal house for a family or for a group of friends.The house is just renovated with personal work and care.We tried to make it an artistic,modern place,fully equiped!It's located in the center of Chios,7 minute walk from the port (sea view) and 5 from the shopping center. We live opposite this house, so whenever you need something, you just have to call me. My love for travelling has helped me to know what makes a traveler really happy!Enjoy your stay!
There is coffee maker and you can enjoy your coffee in the balcony with a view in the Agean sea.The kitchen is fully equipped. Frappe coffee maker, Filter coffee maker, Toaster, Electric squeezer, Blender
- Basic cooking equipment
- Basic serving equipment
- Kitchen's utility room: you will find iron and ironing board
- Big very comfortable sofa with coffee tables
- Large dining table with 4 chairs
- Autonomous air conditioner
- 32" Smart TV
You have access to all the interior space of the house and to its balconies. You will have your own keys for the apartment door. You can use everything in the house, with care and respect. Dishes and kitchen equipment are supposed to be washed by the guests.
I want you to feel that you have any help you need and your stay will be unique.
Don't hesitate to contact me, in case you need something, tips etc.
Guests can check-in after 15:00 (of course there is flexibility). Check-out cannot be after 12:00.
- Please, respect the house and its contents
- Please, respect energy and water resources and use in a sensible manner.
- Please, close the A/C when you leave the house
- If you have any question for a house matter, if something doesn's work well or something went wrong, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we find a solution together
- Recent Greek taxation laws require us to record your National ID or Passport number, at the time of your check-in.
I am 27 years old and I have studied Mathematics and Economics. When I visit a new place, I'm trying to be a part of it,as a local! As a person who loves travelling I think that I know what a traveller needs from his host! A good tip about the place, a suggestion about his favourite beaches and the local dishes and of course his favourite restaurants! “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”