Air conditioned self contained unit under elevated house. Tropical oasis in a quiet cul-de-sac in the northern suburbs of Darwin. Suitable for couples looking for a relaxing break. Close to shopping centres, markets, airport and public transport. Comfortable new queen bed and upmarket lounge and entertainment area. Separate bathroom and laundry. In-ground pool and spa. Free use of BBQ and webber.
The accommodation is spacious, quiet and comfortable.
Guests have access to their own lounge-room, kitchenette, bedroom, pool/spa and a bathroom / laundry.
I am happy to provide assistance to guests throughout their stay.
We have a friendly seven year old whippet/kelpie.
I like to travel and learn about other cultures especially the history of a country. I enjoy art (in particular mosaics) and enjoy learning about the cruisine of other countries. I love sports and enjoy playing golf and touch football.
5 things I can't do without:
1. My husband, family, friends and our dog.
2. Change - I get bored and like to learn & do different things.
3. Travel - I enjoy travelling to explore places I haven't previously travelled to, to meet local people, learn about their history and taste new cuisines.
4. Nature - I love animals, to swim at the beach, walk through a forest, listen to wildlife etc.
5. Rugby league - I love watching NRL, even if my team rarely wins.
Life motto: Carpe diem - Seize the day.