Natural light fills this spacious room at a quiet corner of the house. The room features a queen bed and plenty of space & storage for you to stretch out and enjoy a comfortable stay.
Before booking please acknowledge the following:
* The exterior of the house is a work in progress
* The bathroom is shared with other guests
* The extra bed is by request and extra fee for groups under 3
Natural light-filled and beautifully appointed furnishings perfectly compliment this renovated mid-century home with modern and smart home conveniences, perched over a quiet tree lined street, steps from the excitement.
Guests have full access to the following shared spaces: kitchen, living room and tv room.
I'm available as much or as little as you want, it's your trip so you decide.
I live in the house and work from home most of the time so you can easily find me to get help with anything in the house or get recommendations in the neighborhood.
Hosting is a passion of mine and I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and hear their travel stories over a cup of tea or a glass of wine, I also love to cook and share my table. If you're around at that time you're invited!
I recently bought this house and am slowly renovating it. While your room and the majority of the interior are fully renovated please note that the old worn-out exterior and long neglected yards are still very much a work in progress.
Please be courteous to our neighbors and other guests, with parking, noise level, smoking, shared spaces in the house, etc...
• Please keep noise level to a minimum after 11 pm
• No shoes in the house please
• As the bathroom is shared please keep toiletries and towels in your room
• Please place all used dishes in the dishwasher, don't leave in the sink or the on counter
• Please park directly in front of the house, not neighbors if no space is available you can park along 28th ave