Located in Historic Fells Point, a small one bed room 3rd floor apartment. Walking distance (2 blocks) from Fells Point’s main restaurant/bar scene and 3 blocks away from the brand new Sagamore Pendry Hotel. Great for couples spending a night out on the town or guests attending an event at the Sagamore Pendry Hotel or Inner Harbor.
The apartment is cozy but small (around 350 sqft). Great little place to relax or have a place to sleep. However, below are some items that I would to point out to future guests to make sure the place meets their expectations.
- It has a big bathroom, however no kitchen except for microwave and refrigerator.
- I do stay here during the week (Monday thru Wednesday), so my personal belongs will be also in the apartment.
- Since it is close to street, there is some noise from traffic, so may not be best for light sleepers.
- There are dogs that sometime stay in the apartment, so just FYI for those allergic to pets.
- There is no central air, but there is portable window air conditioner that is available
- The third floor stair ceiling angles, so if you are tall, you may have to bend a little, when walking up the stairs
With that being said, for the money, it a wonderful place with a remodeled bathroom, Loom and Leaf luxury memory foam mattress, and great location.
There are 2 apartments (upper unit and lower unit) that are connected by common area exterior stairs. Lower unit (another Air BNB) will be on the 2nd floor, the upper unit (this apartment) will be on the 3rd floor.
My goal is for all my guests to have a wonderful experience! Please let me know if you need anything throughout your stay!
Also, I usually respond to questions/booking requests within the hour (unless I am busy), so feel free to send me any questions that you may have.
Access to the apartment via smartlocks
2 Blocks from the Main Restaurant/Bar Scene
3 Blocks from Sagamore Pendry Hotel
3 Blocks from Water
.5 Miles from Little Italy
1 Miles from Inner Harbor
1.7 Miles from Camden Yards
- - - -Leave it how you found it
- - - -Please do not go through personal items in the apartment
- - - -Please, no smoking in the house.
- - - -Please be respectful of others, keep music and noise to a reasonable level
- - - -Please do not disconnect or unplug any of the electronics, as they are integral to the apartment's automation system
- - - -No additional guests that are not listed in the booking.
- - - -No illegal activities.
- - - -Check out 11am.
- - - -Review the instructional videos (sent as a Dropbox link) prior to arrival
Hardworking individual always willing to go the extra mile to make sure each of my guests' stay is a wonderful and pleasant experience. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask!