This upscale 80 sqm, one-bedroom apartment is located above an art space and within walking distance from the city’s historical sites and many surrounding restaurants, cafes, theatres, music venues and nightspots.
Ideal for couples, solo travellers, and business people, it is conveniently located less than a ten-minute walk from Athens’ Kerameikos Metro Station on the blue-line direct to and from Athens airport.
Enjoy a space with a fully equipped kitchen, broad band WiFi, air-conditioning, super comfortable bed, spacious wardrobes and other amenities to leave you feeling invigorated by this amazing city and this cool bohemian “local” neighborhood.
The accommodation consists of:
- A spacious living room with a comfortable sofa and furniture, perfect for relaxing after a long day. A sliding door in the living room allows you direct access to a small herbal balcony. Just off the entryway there is a small bamboo working desk and a large table perfect for dining.
- The artsy bedroom has a quality king size full latex bed (1.80 x 2.00) fitted with high quality linens and includes its own air-conditioning and ample closets and drawers for all personal belongings.
- The very large bathroom has a combined shower and large bathtub and also contains a new combined washing machine and dryer, hairdryer and other essentials.
- Around the corner is a full kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, espresso and coffee makers, dishes, utensils and plenty of space for those wishing to cook.
Flexible check in times are no problem at all, and self-check- in is an option as well. At the time you arrive, I will be at the apartment to welcome you, show you around the house, give you some tips about the city and hand you the keys personally. I will also be just a message or phone call away should you need anything.
We are here to help you have an awesome experience, and we want you to
come back! If there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable,
please don't hesitate to ask. We go above and beyond to provide excellent hospitality and to make your stay as great as possible!
-If you’d prefer, we can arrange pickup or drop-off ahead of time to/from the
Athens Airport with one of our pre-screened taxi drivers. Day Rate (05:00 until 24:00): €40; Night Rate (24:00 until 05:00): €54.
-Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be
added in your reservation. Contact the host for a third person, as the sofa bed can be made into a large comfortable bed. A baby crib can also be provided upon request with an additional charge.
-For check-ins after 12:30 at night a €15 fee is charged.
-Please be aware there are nearby train tracks and a street crossing with a
suburban electric train and sometimes freight. While these trains stop running at midnight, there is an occasional horn used. Please do not reserve if you are sensitive to these noises.
- - Please lock the main apartment door and the main entrance after midnight.
- - Make sure all electrical devices, lamps and air-conditioning are off when you leave the house.
- - To oblige with local regulation we will need a Passport or National ID and home address should be provided