This private room for 2 persons in Condo Unit #102 is conducive for budget-conscious travelers and is located within the City Proper. The room (Room #3) is one of three private rooms available for transient inside the Condo Unit. Our location is very accessible to taxis and jeepneys and near popular tourist spots - 5 minute's drive to Burnham Park in light traffic; 3 minute's walk to Lourdes Grotto.
Features & Amenities:
1. Guests have close access to the host/owner of the property since she and her staff live in the same floor of the condo, a few meters away;
2. The host has been awarded the badge of "Superhost" by Airbnb;
3. A mini store exclusively for guests where they could buy basic necessities such as toiletries and light snacks;
4. WiFi connection on high speed fiber optic internet;
5. Cable TV;
6. Electric fan;
7. Shared toilet/bathroom with hot/cold shower;
8. Bed linens, blankets and pillows;
9. Comforters (thick blanket) during cooler months;
10. Towels upon request;
11. House sleepers;
12. Safety equipment (fire extinguisher, emergency light, first aid kit).
Occupants of Room #3 do not have exclusive use of common spaces (including the furnishings) in Condo Unit #102. These common spaces include the Living Room, Dining Area & Kitchen, and Toilet/Bathroom.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for your inquiries and needs. We are located within the premises and are available at a moment's notice.
Before guests' departure from their point of origin, we provide them with a guide and vicinity map on how to get to our place.
Since most areas in Baguio are predominantly on hilly/sloping terrain, the road in front is level with the fourth floor of the building. Our Condo Units, which are 3 floors down (not considered underground) are level with the road at the back and the Barangay Hall. Our units have windows and/or open-air lanais.
- Check-in is after 02:00PM
- Check-out is 12:00 Noon or earlier
- Guests are required to register at our reception area located in the adjacent Condo Unit 103. Room keys, Wifi password and additional instructions will be given to guests upon completing registration.