A cosy beautiful artist's home 2 miles from downtown Flagstaff, close to forest trails, Buffalo Park and a grocery store. I airbnb the spare bedroom when I am out of town, my co-host lives in the studio apartment attached to the house. We are close to the bus lines, and it's an hour and a half drive to Grand Canyon and one hour to Sedona, the San Fransisco Peaks are on our doorstep.
My home is a three bedroom house at the foot of Mount Elden. I airbnb the spare bedroom when I am out of town. There is a studio apartment attached to the house which is where my co-host Kayla lives. Kayla uses the fridge occasionally and has access to the back garden. The house is cozy, quiet and comfortable. You may use the bedroom to the left at the end of the hallway, the bathroom, kitchen, dining and living rooms, the garden and patio to relax and dine outside but please no fires in the chiminae and quiet time is after 9:30pm. I am a dancer and choreographer, my partner is a photographer and film maker, we are both outdoors people, our home is eclectic but stylish. Netflix is available on the TV but no cable.
There is a garden with a patio, you will have use of one bedroom, (the one at the end of the hall on the left) the kitchen and bathroom, living room and dining space. (See Photos). My co-host Kayla uses the fridge and washing machine occasionally and has access to the back garden too.
Please be mindful that Kayla lives in the adjacent space so please no loud conversations or music.
I will be available via text but will not be here in person. My co-host Kayla lives in the studio and will be available when needed.
- Quiet hours are 9:30pm - 8:30am. The co-host Kayla lives in the attached studio apartment, please be considerate, no loud music or loud conversations.
- No shoes in the house please we have wooden floors.
- Please note that this listing is marked for 12 and older guests. It is not suitable for children.
- This is a no smoking property.
- No additional guests.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- There is a two night minimum on this listing.
- My home is not suited for pets.