I've got a 1 bedroom apartment available for let in Notting Hill London. The general style I guess is pretty eclectic, the sitting room is 60's modern while the bedroom is more relaxed and cosy.
I hope the pictures speak for themselves but here's a few additional bits of info:
- WIFI access throughout.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- Bathroom includes a bath and shower.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, washer/dryer.
- Fantastic area with Portobello Road Market ( only a 10 mins walk), Hyde Park ( a 15 mins walk ) as well as 100's of shops, 'gastro' pubs and restaurants along westbourne park ( just 5 mins ) and Westbourne Grove ( about 10 mins ), The Grand Union Canal ( 2 mins ). In terms of transport, the tube station is on the same road ( a 3 mins walk to the Hammersmith & City line). Buses (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) run just outside the apartment.
- Highly sought after neighborhood.
- Full information pack and personal recommendations will be supplied.
I would like guests to leave the flat in the same way in which they found it. Smoking outside only. There are neighbors so I would appreciate if noise levels are respected.
I am a mid 30's Londoner, have lived here for 12 years following a move from my hometown of Dublin. I've got a psychology degree and have worked in media (advertising/marketing) for about 8 years. In more recent years I've focussed on projects with an emphasis on sustainability.
I love traveling and some recent places that I've been to that have really stayed with me are Tulum in Mexico and Morocco. I'm also planning a yoga week in Spain too. I also travel to Ibiza at least once or twice a year.