Awesome, spacious, cozy studio apartment with bedroom loft, bar top dining, work/study at comfort at the work table. Minimalist designed. All amenities, restaurants, convenience stores, entertainment, Hartamas shopping mall are literally few steps away. 5 min walk and you'll find yourself at the gates to the Istana Negara. By car, you could reach Mont Kiara, IKEA Damansara, 1 Utama, Bangsar, KL Sentral in under 10-15 mins. Extremely strategic location.
My unit has:
1. A fully equipped pantry ready to quickly cook up something.
2. A shoe bench corner with full body mirror to make sure you look your best before you leave.
3. Dining area with bar top table and bar stools for 2 pax.
4. Extremely comfortable living room with a sofa and android box for your viewing pleasure.
5. Workstation for some serious work or study equipped with universal plugpoint, table lamp, and high speed cable internet.
6. Private bathroom with water heater and soap dispenser. Towels will be prepared for you at the shower area.
7. Wardrobe area for your storage and change of clothes.
8. Laundry area at the balcony.
9. Finally the bedroom loft with full queen size bed with headboard lighting and privacy blinds. Suitable for your bedtime reading.
You will need the access card to operate the elevator and to get into the lobby or go to the swimming pool.
There is a swimming pool and gym downstairs 1st floor if you would like to have a swim or work yourself out.
If you prefer and it's your first time coming, I'd be more than happy to be there to receive you as you arrive.
If you're already familiar with the place or you're arriving past 10pm at night, I'll probably put the keys at the mailbox and I'll check on you the next day.
Make yourself at home.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm onwards
- No shoes in the house. Leave your shoes at the shoe bench
- No throwing things over the balcony
- Throw all rubbish into waste bin. If the waste bin is full, tie up the bag and bring it to the garbage room situated at the middle of the opposite side corridor.
- Utilities (Electricity & Water) are to be used at a reasonable level. Prevent any wastage. Turn Off the aircond when not in use or when you're going out. Conservation of energy is everyone's responsibility. The more you can conserve, the easier for me to keep my rates low. Everyone benefits.