Charming home in Keystone Heights sleeps 6 - perfect for getaways, family gatherings, & winter retreats. Fully furnished with sheets & towels, plus cable TV, phone & WiFi internet. Convenient location, 30 minutes to Gainesville and 45 to Orange Park.
The interior is tastefully decorated with a modern mix of shabby chic and Florida charm. Bedrooms feature plush, high quality linens and comfortable bedding. The house sleeps 6 guests, with a queen bed in the master bedroom and a full bed in each of the two guest rooms. The living room is warm and inviting and has lots of natural light.
Of course, all modern conveniences are included, such as cable, phone and wireless high-speed internet. The kitchen is fully-equipped with dishes, utensils, pots & pans, glasses, cook ware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher and more.
The large back yard is a great place to catch up with family and friends. Relax on the patio swing with a glass of iced tea and enjoy the abundant native birds.
The house is conveniently located in a residential neighborhood in the center of Keystone Heights, and is within walking distance to schools, downtown shops, baseball fields, tennis courts, public library and Keystone Beach on Lake Geneva.
Guests have access to the entire house. Enjoy the back yard with your friends and family. (Maximum of 10 people total at the house at any one given time.)
Included in your stay is unlimited domestic long distance phone, cable TV, unlimited wireless internet and reasonable use of electricity.
We are only a call, email, or text message away. Let us know if we can be of assistance.
You must be 25 years of age to rent.
Maximum occupancy is 6 people (including infants & children).
Pets must be approved prior to booking. $100 each pet per week, max $250 each pet per month.
No 3rd party bookings (you cannot reserve this for another person).
Government photo ID verified upon arrival (must match reservation name & photo appearance).
Guest required to sign rental agreement in order to receive property access.
Home is not "baby proofed". Parents are responsible for monitoring their children.
Questions/concerns? Let us know prior to booking. We're happy to help!
• House must be returned in the same condition (and arrangement) as found.
• Kitchen must be left clean upon departure.
• Guests staying over a Sunday or Monday night are responsible for taking the trash/recycling to the curb.
• Absolutely no smoking inside – smoking OK outside.
• Be considerate of neighbors and loud noises – guests who disturb neighbors may be asked to leave.
• If you use the BBQ grill & tools, they must be left clean at departure.
• Checkout procedures are provided in the house notebook to ensure a smooth departure. Checkout time is by 10:00 am prompt.