Our unique two bedroom townhouse is ideally located within the Eureka precinct and walking distance to popular tourist destinations, train station, central shopping and within metres to our local bus service. This unique townhouse is within a treed garden environment ideal for relaxing, site seeing or even working away. Ideal for families, couples, friends, overseas travellers, business people or the single traveller wanting to explore everything Ballarat has to offer.
On two levels with access by stairs, the ground floor includes open plan north facing, kitchen, dining, living area opening to the front and rear decks, laundry with separate toilet and under stair storage for baggage.
First floor provides two bedrooms, office space, bathroom, toilet and linen storage.
Guests can access their own private garden area and the common garden areas within the site.
We live and work nearby and are happy to answer any questions throughout your stay. We are generally easy to reach via the Airbnb app.
Tea, coffee are provided.
Highchair and port-a-cot for infants.
- Mininum two night stay on weekends.
- Early check in and late checkout can be arranged by agreement.
- If children are staying. Guest's are to install the stair barriers.
- 1 allocated car space is provided on site. Additional parking can be arranged if available.
- Entrance driveway must be kept clear of vehices at all times.