Enjoy easy access to all your favorite outdoor activities when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 6, situated on Trout Creek and Arrowhead Lake with 283 feet of waterfront. Surrounded by 4 sandy beaches, a trout stream, fishing lagoon, and more, this cozy house is perfect for traveling groups seeking an adventurous outdoor vacation in the comfort of a well-equipped home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Step into 864 square feet of charming living space, which sits on a large double wooded private lot, complete with semi-rustic, yet elegant furnishings, hardwood floors, and southwestern decor. Enter into the open-concept living room and dining area where you'll be greeted by a free standing fireplace and 2 walls of sliding glass doors leading out to 2 separate private decks.
The chef of your group will love using the fully equipped kitchen to whip up their favorite recipes. In addition to all the necessary cooking appliances, this kitchen is also equipped with a wide variety of other cooking utensils that will make preparing food more of a pleasure than a chore!
Enjoy your homemade meals gathered around the 6 person dining table, just steps from the kitchen. For breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a view, bring your food outside and enjoy it around the 6-person patio table that overlooks the forest!
After satisfying your stomach, freshen up in the tidy full bathroom before relaxing on the cozy sofa in the living room for a movie on the DVD player. If you’re not ready to wind down, head to the community clubhouse and challenge your travel companions to a game of pool on one of the state-of-the-art pool tables.
At the end of an active day, you’ll look forward to unwinding in one of the 3 bedrooms for peaceful, uninterrupted nights of sleep.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, blender/food processor, 2 decks, free standing fireplace, 3 community pools, canoe, TVs with DVD/VCR players and 1 cable TV, WIFI, and more
- Enjoy access to the community amenities, including 2 lakes, a stream, 4 sandy beaches, a trout stream and fishing with private dock, 6 playgrounds with picnic areas, tennis courts, miniature golf, 3 pools, and clubhouse
- Prime Location in Arrowhead Lakes! Spend winter days skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, ice sailing, ice skating and much more! In the summer, enjoy easy access to fishing, hiking, biking, canoeing, boating, restaurants, shops, and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided and guests should bring their own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is a mandatory association fee that must be paid prior to arrival at the property for wristbands for ages 12 and up and are required in season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) to access the private beaches, pools, events and other community amenities ($8/day, $30/week, $80/month, payable in advance). Out of season (after Labor Day through prior to Memorial Day), wristbands are optional for a minimal fee; however, entrance into the Welcome or Community Centers for any functions does require a wristband.
- There is a $25 gated community access fee required per car
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.