New Listing! Special Summer Rates!
Experience the horse and wine country of Columbus, North Carolina from this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 2. Nestled at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains Area, this quaint log cabin offers direct access to an abundance of beautiful hiking trails and creeks. Aside from an unbeatable location for all your outdoor excursions, this property also features a covered front porch and picturesque pasture views, the perfect setting for your next couples retreat!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Located just outside Columbus city limits in the Green Creek area, this property embodies the warmth and comfort of a true cabin while being equipped with all your modern day essentials for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Step into the cabin and immediately take note of the high ceilings and authentic wood paneling lining the space from top to bottom.
Prepare a hearty breakfast or a delicious dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, which includes all your standard cooking appliances along with a large double sink. Enjoy a meal with your loved one at the charming dining table set for 2 adjacent to the kitchen.
Opposite the kitchen and dining table is the main living area, equipped with everything you’ll need to unwind at the end of a busy day. The space includes a plush sofa, rock fireplace and a flat-screen cable TV.
Walk through the rustic barn door and enter into the cozy bedroom, equipped with a queen bed and ceiling fan. Walk across the room to freshen up in the full bathroom which includes a pristine walk-in shower.
Open up the sliding glass doors and let fresh air and natural light fill the space. Step out onto the covered porch area and enjoy your morning cup of coffee with serene views of the surrounding 28-acre horse pasture and towering pine trees. This refreshing outdoor space includes patio furniture and seasonal floral accents.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, 2 ceiling fans, wireless internet access, flat-screen cable TV, fireplace, covered porch, patio furniture and more!
- Unbeatable Columbus location - short distance away from an abundance of wineries, eateries, and other local attractions, such as Green River and Tryon International Equestrian Center
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
从2017年9月25日 - 2019年3月18日起最少住宿2晚。
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.