Cosy, bright and newly-decorated studio located on the edge of the famous Vilnius Old Town. Just a 15-minute walk away from the main tourist attractions of the city, as well as restaurants, gift shops and boutiques. Listing has all the essential business travel or leisure travel amenities.
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to drop me a message.
We hope to welcome you to the studio soon!
- Let us know about the expected arrival time. We are quite flexible with the check-in/check-out hours and we will try to accommodate your needs, depending on when other guests arrive
- Take off your shoes inside the apartment
- Please don't slam the kitchen's cabinet doors and drawers as they are made from MDF material which should be handled carefully
- We hope that you will leave the apartment in the same condition as you've found it - tidy and maintained
- The "silent hours" in Lithuania are from 22:00 to 07:00, so please keep the noise down during these hours
Travel is the most intense mode of learning. I've visited numerous countries myself and I have gathered incredible knowledge of how to make holiday homes cosy and welcoming for the guests. I am therefore hosting travellers from all around the World to have the greatest travel experience in the heart of Vilnius, Lithuania.