Room has access to shared kitchen and bathroom in a 2-bedroom apartment on 4th floor in Upper East Manhattan, New York City. It is within short walking distance of subway, Met museum, Central Park, and malls.
The room has a full-sized futon bed and sofa bed. It can accommodate 6 people.
- - Please keep recyclable waste and non-recyclable waste separate.
- - no cooking, showering, or loud voices after 11:00pm
- - no drugs, alcohol, or smoking
- - Please keep kitchen and living room area clean
- - no extra guests or visitors unless discussed with host
We are Leo and Olivia, a Chinese-American couple living in Manhattan. We have been in New York since 2014. Leo likes to study history and culture. Aside from English and Chinese, he speaks German with some proficiency. Olivia is fond of traditional Chinese dance, instruments, and learning Korean. We are friendly, respectful, and looking to host like-minded people visiting or staying in New York.