My house is very central located, very easy to find as well. It's very quiet inside the house, so it's gonna be a good spot for you to rest and relax in the middle of busy-noisy Hanoi. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and fully furnished with everything you may need for even a long term stay. There is a beautiful kitchen and a washing machine that you can use for free during your entire stay. Please read the House Rules carefully before you book.
We also are a Travel Agent, we can arrange the airport transfer (just send me your flight detail) as well as most of the Tours in and around Hanoi such as Halong Bay, Sapa, Ninh Binh etc. Don't hesitate, just send me a message whenever you need.
You will have your own bathroom which we provide most of necessary amenities: towels, toiletries, hair dryer etc. You can use the kitchen to cook your own meal. For the long-term staying guests, we will do the cleaning and change the room's amenities often. There is a rooftop in the 6th floor that you can access to have some fresh-air and relax. Maps and tour brochures are available on the second floor.
- I'm very often to use my phone (except when I'm on an oversea trip), so I can contact with you anytime. Vietnamese people don't speak English very good, so you might face some difficulties during your stay. Taxi is also full of scams as well as tours and travel services. So don't hesitate if you need my help in order to arrange your trips in and around Hanoi, send me your request, I will reply at some point. - We will provide city maps which have city attractions and recommendations, so it will do a big help for you to explore the city easier. - We also can help if you want to try renting motorbike in order to experience the crazy traffic in Hanoi
Vietnam's people are a special mix of cultures, languages and historical backgrounds. The one common denominator amongst them is that, as in most Southeast Asia countries, they love to smile and are genuinely interested in foreign visitors.
- Price quoted is for 2 person, the 3rd persons will be provided an extra bed in the same room. Group of 4-5 people: 2 rooms, group of 6-7 people: 3 rooms, group of 8-9 people: 4 rooms, group 10-11 people: 5 rooms, 12-13 people: 6 rooms. Bigger group: entire place.
- Quiet hours: after 11:00pm - Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon. Early check-in from 6AM or late check-out until 5PM: +50% 1 night room charge and subject to availability
- A deposit of US$200 will be required upon check-in
- Keycard lost: 100,000VND/ card
- Please take care of your own belongings and the house facilities, we will not be responsible for any lost or damage during the stay
- Illegal Drug use are not allowed inside the Guest house under any circumstances
- Please clean up the dishes after use and just leave the house as tidy and clean as when you checking in. Thanks a lot!
I am a 28 year old Vietnamese national. I graduated with my Bachelor of Tourism in 2008 and completed my MBA this year.
I have 7+ years experience in hospitality, specialising in hotel management and Tour consulting. Over the past 7 years I have held various positions in several 3 to 4 star hotels in Hanoi. The love of tourism and hotel management prompted me in 2014 to lease and operate The Atrium Hanoi, located in the heart of the Old Quarter. This hotel is my passion along with my love of Vietnamese fine art that I love to show off and trade at the hotel.
In all my positions including the management of The Atrium, I delight in meeting new people and assisting them to explore and understand the city and country that I love and know so well. Many of my contacts have developed into lasting business relationships and social friends over many parts of the world.
Vietnam is a beautiful, fascinating and complex country with so much to see and experience. Inevitably the diversity and cultural differences from western culture can be problematic for visitors. I can help you plan the places to see, arrange transport and accommodation and help you navigate through local customs and avoid the traps that some visitors encounter in Asian cultures.
So if you need my help to have a safe and rewarding trip, just send me a message.