Private fully furnished bedroom - TWIN size bed. (If there is an extra guest, we can put an extra TWIN size bed in the bedroom).
You and the other room will share a private bathroom, private study room and private living room w/ TV. If nobody is staying in the other room, then ALL PRIVATE just for you!
WiFi/TV Cable/Energy/Hot water 24/7 included.
Common areas: Laundry room, kitchen, patio and garden.
Privilege location: 5-10 min. walking to ESAN, CENTRUM, PAD and UPC universities.
The house is located in Los Alamos de Monterrico, Santiago de Surco district. It is a very nice and safe neighbourhood.
Besides all educational institutions mentioned, the area also has bars, gyms, restaurants, coffee shops, markets, etc.
We will provide towels, bed sheets and blankets.
There is cleaning included every 15 days, if you are staying a minimum of one month.
If you want to rent the whole space or the other room, please see the following posts:
Bedroom with QUEEN size bed:
Two bedrooms with private bathroom, private living room and private office room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17962613
All the private area you will use is located very close to the main entrance (one meter away), making it a very easy and comfortable access to the bedrooms and private area.
The house is secured by alarms and movement detectors that we activate each night (Or when nobody is at the house). Also, all Central Avenue is monitored 24/7 through security cameras by the District security guards.
Coffee maker and kettle available in the private living room for your convenience.
Guests can use the patio (smoking area), the garden, and kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven, blender and all utensils.
Laundry: You can use the washing/dryer machine once a week.
Direct access to a very safe and big park through the patio of the house.
We will interact as much as the guests would like us to. We will always make sure that our guests needs are met and questions answered.
We can give you suggestions of things to do, places and restaurants to go in Lima and around the area.
We want you to feel like home!
Check-in and check-out times can be flexible if we coordinate it at least one week in advance. As long as we are available, we can receive you at our home at any time!
- Please keep the bathroom clean at all times since you are sharing it with other guests.
- Please help us protect the environment by turning off lights and TV when not in use.
- Smoking area only at the patio of the house.
- Washer/Dryer use: One day per week per room.
- Kitchen use: Please wash the dishes and utensils you use, clean and tidy up after using the kitchen.
- No food allowed in the bedrooms. When eating at home, please do it in the kitchen, dining room, or the back porch.
- It is very important that guests do not flush toilet paper (Or any other paper). Dispose used toilet paper in the provided waste container. Peruvian drain/sewer system is not prepared for flushing paper. If the bathroom gets clogged, there will be a charge of min. US$100.
- Only guests who book through Airbnb can come into the house or sleep at our place.
- The floor of the house (Except kitchen, patio and bathroom) is made from real wood. If you spill any liquid/water on the floor, please clean it immediately or the floor will discolor and start raising up. Please let us know of any spills immediately so that we can take proper care of it. If the floor raises up or is damaged, there will be a charge of min. US$120.
- Absolutely no drugs or weapons of any kind.
- No loud music or noises from 11PM to 7AM.
Overall, we will appreciate if you take care of our home as you would take care of yours! :)
My wife and I are both Peruvians who live in this house and would like to open our house for guests and make them feel like home.
I speak English (Intermediate level) and my daughter (Co-host) speaks fluent English, so feel free to email us in English or Spanish.
We will help you as much as we can during your stay in Lima! We love to welcome our guests and make them feel like home. We are quiet and clean people. And, we kindly ask you to respect our home and or rules.
We welcome people from all around the world!