Hostel Morning Glory is located right in the heart of Puerto Ayora. Most of the sites in town can be easily reached by walking: Only 1 minute to the Fish Market, 8 minutes to the main port, and 10 minutes to the Charles Darwin Research Station. It's quiet inside the hostel even with it's central location. You can chill out and relax in the hammocks at our beautiful garden. Here we offer freshly-made breakfast, daily housekeeping, air-conditioner, hot shower, WIFI, free drinking water and more!
1. Visitors are not allowed to stay after 10 PM.
2. Please lower your volume after 10 PM.
3. Smoking and eating inside the room is strictly prohibited.
4. Please turn off the air conditioner and light when you leave the room.
5. Never throw away toilet paper into the toilet please.
6. Please lock the door at the main entrance whenever you leave or arrive at the hostel.
7. Check- in at 12:30 PM & check-out at 10:30 AM.
Born and grew up in Galapagos Islands, I know this beautiful islands just like the back of my hand. I used to live in Vancouver for 4 years and after returning to my hometown, I started to build my hostel Morning Glory together with my brothers literally with our own hands.