IMPORTANT: So we may keep your Airbnb service fees as low as possible, we DO NOT include the 10% occupancy tax or the $50 property protection fee in the rent. You will need to pay the tax and fee after booking with Airbnb, when you sign Tahoe Luxury Properties' Vacation Rental Agreement. Airbnb will charge you for the rent, cleaning fee and their service fee; Tahoe Luxury Properties will separately charge you the 10% occupancy tax and $50 property protection fee. Thank you!
Moonlight sits nestled above a forest of pine trees, with stunning lake views, in a popular Dollar Point neighborhood. You can feel the warmth emanate from this home the moment you step inside. Relax in the great room with its vaulted knotty pine ceiling, warm wood-ensconced walls and large windows showcasing that beautiful blue outside. Let the glow of the rising sun act as your natural alarm clock.
After a great day at the sandy, Dollar Point HOA beach or pool, return home to prepare a scrumptious meal for your guests in the gourmet kitchen outfitted with everything a chef needs. Then, slip into slumber at day's end with the spectacular moonlight reflecting off the lake - dazzling even the most seasoned Tahoe tourist. This gorgeous home, with its lovely surroundings and classic Tahoe setting, is sure to delight everyone.
Bedroom #1 Queen - Master
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Twin / Double Bunk Bed with Twin Underneath
Bedroom #5 Detached Apartment - Queen
- 3,500 Square Feet in Main House / 500 Square Feet in Apartment
- Beautiful Lake Views from Nearly Every Room in the Main House; Scenic and Peaceful Views Overlooking Chinquapin Forest; Private Shaded Grass Area Nested Among Aspen Trees between Main House and Apartment
- Hot Tub & Gas BBQ with Panoramic Views on Large Deck with Seating For 12 in Summer; Stone Terrace with Fire-pit and Seating
- Custom Lighting and Iron Work Throughout, Dramatic Entry Foyer with Endless Views
- Great Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Wood Burning Fireplace with Gas Starter, Flat Screen HDTV / DVR, Stereo System with iPod Docking Station and Integrated Indoor / Outdoor Speakers
- Kitchen: Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, 5 Burner Cook-top, Warming Drawer, Small TV at Desk Area, French Press and Keurig Coffee Maker (please bring own pods), Counter Seating for 3
- Dining Room: Seating for 10
- Master Bedroom: Private Deck, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closet, Soaking Tub in Bath
- Detached Apartment: Radiant Heat; Sitting Area with Flat Screen TV, Juke Box with Fun Songs and Gas Fireplace; Kitchen Sink / Small Fridge / Coffee Maker / Toaster Oven / Glasses and Dishes; Full Bedroom with Large Closet and Bathroom
- Main House: Dual Water Heaters, Heated Floors in Bathrooms,
- Wireless Internet
- 2-Car Garage - Spacious
- Pets Considered. Please Inquire. Prior Written Approval and $100 Pet Fee Required Per Pet.
The Majority of Homes in Lake Tahoe / Truckee do not have Air Conditioning. This Home does not Have Air Conditioning. If this Amenity is Important, Please Contact us and we Will Find a Home for You Which Does Have Air Conditioning.
- Dollar Point HOA Amenities: Swimming Pool with Diving Board and Aqua Classes, Tennis Courts, BBQs, Play Area and Lawn, Private Beach with Volleyball Net and Tables
Please Note: Guests should always have tire chains in their vehicles when visiting the mountains in the winter. A 4WD or AWD vehicle is advisable.
Entire home accessible.
TLUXP has a Concierge Director on staff to offer services to guests to make your stay extra special. Please inquire about details.
Suitable for Children (2 -12): YES
Suitable for Infants (under 2): YES
Suitable for Pets: No. Many homes are pet friendly, however this specific home is not. Please inquire about pet friendly homes.
Events or Parties: No
We thank you in advance for reading the TLUXP Vacation Rental Agreement thoroughly, prior to signing. Among other provisions, house rules are contained in this Agreement. Additionally, a guest book containing a wealth of information, and a few additional rules, will be at the home for your perusal. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range for over 20 years. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection! Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!