Cozy One Bedroom Apartment minutes from Downtown, PNC Arena, Carter Finley Stadium and State Fairgrounds. Apt in an excellent location! Washer and dryer available. Beautiful Apartment Complex. 15 mins or less to downtown. 5 mins off I-40. Within 15 mins to Crabtree Valley Mall, Cary Town Center and tons of eating locations. 10 mins to NCSU. Easy access to downtown museums, close to capital and Farmers Market. Lots of shopping. 10 mins to Umstead Park and fun day outings.
I won't be available in person but I will certainly be available by phone/text and if you need any assistance during your stay, I can arrange for that.
House Rules/Check In & Check Out Info
Check-in / Check-out:
Check-in is at 3pm, and checkout is by 11am. We are flexible, just communicate with us. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
• At check-out, please leave the key underneath the “Welcome” mat.
• Empty trash cans – Dumpster is located directly to the left of building
• Strip bed and place sheets in hamper (located in bedroom) along with used towels, wash cloths, and kitchen towels.
• Please wash dishes OR if there is a full load, run dishwasher (dish washing powder located under kitchen sink)
Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper (Located in bedroom). It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
• All cleaning supplies are located under kitchen sink. Broom, Vacuum, Swifter, and duster are located in the hall closest… Should you need any of these items.
If you’re coming to Raleigh to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
This is our place of residents. We do have a few areas we’d like our guests to be mindful of.
• Kitchen Area: We do have food items in the refrigerator and pantry that we do not want to clear while opening our home to our guests. Please be mindful of our things. Please feel free to use the open spaces in both the pantry and refrigerator for your things during your stay.
• Bedroom closet is the only “off limits” space. If you need to hang any of your items in your wardrobe, please use the hall closet.
We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
Smoking: Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke on the balcony, please discard of your cigarettes properly)
Electricity: Lights / AC / Heating
To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and be cautious of the A/C & Heating unit. Mother nature thanks you too.
Noise: To be considerate to the other residents, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the neighbors and enjoy via headphones or at a low volume.
Occupancy: We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in our place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
Pets: No Pets allowed.
Security: To ensure full safety of our guest’s and our belongings, we like to keep the front door locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guests stay remains problem free, and this is just one small simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that. Please lock the doors (balcony & entry way) when leaving the apartment.