This Stylish Broadbeach Apartment located on the 15th Floor is in a league of its own with breathtaking ocean & twinkling evening city views.
15th floor apartment with wide balcony and BBQ
Onsite, secured parking for 1 vehicle
Shared resort style indoor and outdoor heated pools + steam room
Fully equipped + stocked kitchen for all the family
Laundry facilities, washing machine and clothes drier
USB fast charging points for tablets and mobile devices
Extremely safe neighbourhood
This modern and spacious self-contained apartments feature contemporary furnishings and welcome conveniences like air-conditioning, a full kitchen and laundry facilities.
Take in the view from your wide balcony and just chill out knowing that we have taken care of everything.
Great for family holidays, special celebrations or just a lovely family holiday away, large resort style pool and indoor pool are great for the kiddies.
Leisure facilities include:
Pool towels provided
Fully equipped gymnasium
Choice of seasonally heated indoor or outdoor resort-style pools and spas
Sauna and steam rooms
500m to Kurrawa Beach (Broadbeach),
18km to Coolangatta Airport,
800m to Oasis Shopping Centre,
100m to public transport,
500m to the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre,
400m to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre,
500m to The Star Gold Coast,
- Portacots and high chairs for the children are available for hire at a small cost per night. Portacots come with sheets. Please advise when booking if these items are required.
- There is one allocated car park with the apartment. This is located on B2 and its number 48. During busy times there may be cars that incorrectly park in the allocated spots. Should this occur you may simply park in another spot that does not have a red dot on it or in the visitor parking located on level B1.
- I ask that you treat our Airbnb apartment as if it were your own property. Please be aware of the condition of items in the house, and if you notice anything broken when you arrive, contact us to let us know.
Guests should treat all furniture, linen, towels and kitchen equipment as they would treat their own. Removing any items from the apartment is strictly prohibited. Guests are obliged to inform and compensate the owner for any damage caused.
- Guests are asked to lock the doors and close all windows while they are out of the apartment - the owner is not responsible for loss of valuables. Guests are requested to keep the given keys at all times. If the keys are lost, guests will be charged $400 for a new lock and a new set of keys.
- Strictly no pets allowed.
- I also ask that you watch noise levels at night, as we have close relationships with our neighbours and do not want to cause them any problems.
Guests are obliged to respect the privacy of other residents and to maintain peaceful enjoyment for all alike. Excessive noise will not be tolerated, radio and television should be used so as not to disturb other residents.
- Although I do not mind if you invite friends over to visit our apartment, but please keep the number of guests to a limited amount. The apartment can only be used by registered guests and maximum occupancy (6) must not be exceeded.
- Guests have access to all the complex facilities. The outdoor pool and BBQ area can be accessed via Level 2 and the indoor pool, gym can be accessed via Level 1.
The apartment must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
Guests are asked to clean all used dishes and cutlery and to ensure that the dishwasher is unloaded prior to departure. All dishes and cutlery should be returned to their original locations.
Guests are asked to dispose of all rubbish and food in the rubbish chute located in the hallway just past the lifts. No food should be left in fridge or freezer.
Additional cleaning fees of $100 may be charged if guests fail to leave the place in a clean and tidy state.
Hi there my name is Adam and i am from Brisbane, Qld. I enjoy regularly visiting the Gold Coast and believe Broad Beach is the best place on the coast.
I am a very friendly person that has a lot of drive and ambition to succeed in life at what ever i do.
I am a business owner and entrepreneur and a strong believer in customer service and building relationships.
When not working, I like to enjoy my weekends with my family and friends. I especially like playing and watching football and cricket.
I also enjoy travelling with my family, my favourite places to visit are the US, Canada and the Whitsunday Islands.
I am happy to be apart of the Airbnb community, and we are delighted to be your hosts and tour advisors during your stay here.
"I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do."