Pamper your self with this Luxury villa. It has everything for everybody:
Private Beach club @ Playa Royal (5 minutes walking or take the free shuttle), championship golf at El Tigre golf course which is only a few minutes away via free shuttle, to one of the world's top rated luxurious spas at the resort and one of the most beautiful beaches.
YOUR OWN PRIVATE CHEF AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at a nominal fee.
Luxury Villa. Hire a chef and enjoy the luxury villa.
Best Location, Beach, Sport center (yoga classes, tennis courts, everything), golf course, Casino, mall, everything close by.
Social membership. Paying $17.40 per person $8.70 per children per week you get access to Playa Royal Beach club, sport center, Paradise Village restaurants.
My business partner Ralph Becerril will be there if you have any question.
There are plenty of beach toys in the closet outside the villa.
Maximum 10 people in the villa including children, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All noise and activities in a unit or on a patio or terrace shall stop at 11:00 pm.
- Maximum people on the villa 10 people including kids, only 2 year old do not count
- Do not use the sofa in the living room as a bed
- Do not sit on the furniture inside the villa with wet swimming suit
- Do not eat or drink inside the bedrooms
- check in after 4pm; check out before 11:00 am
Grand Marina Villas Rules and Regulations
Grand Marina Villas is a privately owned residential complex. We have owners that live here year around, others that live here part time for extended periods, while others generally rent their units. We welcome you and your family while staying with us and want you to enjoy the peaceful tranquility and the beauty of this Vallarta paradise. For everyone’s enjoyment, we appreciate your attention to the following:
1. Use and Enjoyment - Occupants will use their private area and the Common Areas in such a way as not to disturb the use and enjoyment of other Occupants. Creating disturbances or annoyances by yelling, playing loud radios, stereos, or horseplay will not be accepted. All noise and activities shall cease after 11:00 pm. Occupants so disturbed should register a complaint with the Property manager or Security Guard. Guest refusing to comply with the regulations will be asked to leave with no refund of any rental payment.
2. Maximum Occupancy - Each property has a specific maximum overnight occupancy. Exceeding this number the renters will be asked to leave.
3. Parties – shall not take place in the common areas without the permission of the Administrator of Grand Marina Villas.
4. Glass bottles/cups of any kind - is not allowed in the pool or palapa area.
5. Children under 12 - must be supervised by an adult in the common areas
6. No diving - is allowed in the pool
7. The Grill and Palapa - may be reserved through the Administrator’s office. You can get the key to use it at the office or with the guard at the entrance.
8. No smoking - in elevator, hallways or inside the property
9. Garbage - must be placed in appropriate containers located in the garbage shutte next to the elevator at the building. Garbage must be firmly wrapped.
10. No Animals - will be allowed in Grand Marina Villas.
11. A visitor’s pass - must be obtained from Security, for all visitors. Those without a pass may be asked to leave. A visitor without a pass may be denied access if the Administrator deems it necessary.
12. Towels and clothing - must not be hung on balcony railings or anywhere in view of the residents.
13. Furniture in the common areas – must remain in place. It cannot be removed to a condo unit.
14. Damage or loss of personal objects - is the solo responsibility of the renter.
15. Liability - The condominium or the owners will not be responsible for any damage, injury, loss of life caused by the use of any of the facilities at Grand Marina Villas.
16. Do not eat inside bedrooms.
16. All rules and regulations - posted in the common areas must be followed.
If any problems develop, the Grand Marina Manager (Daniela) you can reach her at the lobby of Gran Marina if the problem continues phone Ralph to his cell phone. To get to her office go up the stairs of the Buganvillas Building and across in the lobby is a sign “administration” on the wall next to the elevator. If you have an emergency call Ralph and tell him your emergency. He will send one of the security guards, or a maintenance person, or whoever is required for your emergency