Our renovated & romantic, 2 bedroomed home, with cozy screened-in, covered terrace space, sits at the back of the precious medieval district overlooking the perimeter wall.
Parking approx. 200m, at the back of the district.
Ideal for couples or families, to a maximum of 4 persons including children.
(See photos of bunkbeds.)
Clean towels, T-towels, bed sheets and covers will be provided for your stay.
Still £38 per night, all year 2017.
Min. stay 2 nights.
2 days' notice, thanks.
Our attached, pretty 2 Bedroomed (Casa del Pueblo) house with stairs, has a small but private, screened-in, covered space, which is accessed from a door in the main DOUBLE BEDROOM.
You will also have 2 x WCs, one upstairs and one downstairs, and your own private use of the WASHING MACHINE on the top floor, which is accessed through the second BEDROOM (with Bunkbeds for 2 persons), situated on the middle floor.
On the Ground Floor are...
1. ENTRANCE: An open ENTRANCE with fitted cupboard and attached 2..LOUNGE- DINING space including a small TV with built-in DVD player. From this one area, an archway leads into...
3. KITCHEN: A small but functional KITCHEN, with:
- Gas cooker inc. 1 x gas bott.;
- Manual coffee pot for 2;
- Iron and ironing board, (stored in the Entrance cupboard).
- Emergency First Aid kit
and a folding door through to...
4. WC: A fully tiled and updated downstairs WC, with window, at the back of the House.
Then it's up the stairs to the first floor and...
5. LANDING/HALL: A landing or hall area (with cupboard for DOUBLE bed linen) which has three separate doors into...
6. BEDROOM 1: This room has a DOUBLE bed & 2 bedside tables with drawers, plus hanging space and a full-length mirror.
7. FAMILY BATHROOM: A family bathroom (created in 2006 between the two bedrooms) contains a bath with shower, a second WC, and a sink.
8. BEDROOM 2:
- Twin BUNKBEDS for 2 people;
- Tall wooden shelf unit;
- Balcony overlooking the front of the house;
- Fitted wardrobe, containing spare, SINGLE bed-sheets and blankets/Duvet;
- Access with stairs to the...
9. OPEN ATTIC currently used for storage and laundry, and as another basic sitting area. It has a large window, with Mosquitera, overlooking the street to the front of the House.
10. EXTRA SPACE: A small, but cozy, screened-in and covered TERRACE space which is accessed from the double bedroom. (See Cover Photo.)
Every item in the house is available for your use;
- Washing machine - top floor;
- Electric water heater, 80L;
- Gas cooker including 1 x full gas bottle;
- Small TV, with built-in DVD player;
- Many DVDs (mostly in English language);
- 1 x Gas heater, inc. 1 x bottled gas (Oct-Apr);
- 2 x Electric fans.
Clean towels, bed sheets and covers will also be provided for your stay.
(There are more, spare, double bed-sheets and covers in the unit outside the bathroom.)
A SMOKE DETECTOR is installed at the House for your own security and peace of mind.
Please note that the top floor is for storage and provides access to the WATER HEATER and WASHING MACHINE (see photo).
Caution: Some low ceilings.
Tip 1: If you are hot, or expecting high temperatures, you can keep bottles of iced water in the freezer part of the Fridge-freezer - much the same as when you have a HOT water bottle, you will have a COLD water bottle - ready when, or if, you need it.
Tip 2: There are at least 4 entrances to the Medieval District, some are easier than others if you are carrying shopping. (More plans are available from Tourist Information at the Town Hall.)
Sunday opening Hours:
Any shop selling Tourist goods may open on Sundays.
We mainly shop at the corner shop, just past the Post Office/Correo, open on Sunday mornings which has a good selection of items, or at Consum supermarket near the Bullring.
Also open on Sundays is the 'International shop' on the main CV81, by the roundabout with a statue in the middle.
Entire attached, 2 bedroomed house, with your own private access by the front door, plus a small, private, screened-in terrace space at the back of the house, accessed through the upstairs main bedroom.
Extra INDOOR sitting space, in the top floor attic, can be accessed through the 2nd bedroom.
Car parking approximately 200m, near the Town Hall, or at the back car park attached to the Medieval District (follow the stone Perimeter wall).
One of us will meet you on the first day of your holiday to briefly show you around the house and hand over the key. Then we'll be available daily, until 20.00hrs by mobile (or on the contact number you were previously given by Airbnb) if needed for any issues. We live here in the Medieval District.
All space outside this house (front), and the adjacent houses, is owned by the local Council. Please respect the space at all times.
NOISE: Although mainly quiet, Bocairent is a popular Tourist area, especially during summer and on Fiesta days.
Sometimes throughout the summertime with the windows open, at the back of the house the noise of running WATER may be heard from a nearby WATER treatment plant located below the House in Mossen Hilario.
2 days' reservation notice please.
(This means that we require at least 2 x EMPTY DAYS before the date of each booking, so that we may prepare the House, for you, in a non-stressful way. Thank you.)
Note: The electricity panel and electricity meter are located just inside the front door, in the large cupboard to your right, should you ever need them.
The WATER HEATER on the top floor will already be switched ON for your visit. For your own safety, the bottled gas, of course, is switched OFF at the bottle, and should always be switched OFF, when it is not being used.
If you need to use the washing machine during your stay, the 'Puerta/Door' light needs to stop flashing.
Try setting the required program twice.
See the Description for handy tips.
Please do NOT smoke, at any time, inside this house.
Please respect your neighbours at all times.
Enjoys adventure, walking, swimming, reading. Likes caring for people and animals; and has cats at home. Likes eating different food, including Indian, Thai and Chinese; enjoys meeting different people and learning about their cultures. Likes the freedom of travelling, especially ski-ing with friends, and is planning to ski again next year. Also planning to travel with my partner, Ray, to Singapore/Malaysia where I lived as a child.